Author Topic: Obama: ‘I Spend Most of My Time Watching ESPN in the Morning’  (Read 815 times)

rangerrebew

- Washington Free Beacon - http://freebeacon.com -

Obama: ‘I Spend Most of My Time Watching ESPN in the Morning’

Posted By Washington Free Beacon Staff On December 12, 2014 @ 11:24 am In Politics | No Comments

While on ESPN radio with Colin Cowherd, President Obama admitted that he gets a little overwhelmed by politics in the morning and looks to a different kind of news channel.

“Listen, I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning,” Obama said. “I get so much politics I don’t, you know, want to be inundated with a bunch of chatter about politics during the day.”

A report in October from the Government Accountability Institute noted Obama has missed 62.5 percent of his daily intelligence briefings during his presidency.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/obama-i-spend-most-of-my-time-watching-espn-in-the-morning/

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Obama: ‘I Spend Most of My Time Watching ESPN in the Morning’
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 06:26:21 pm »
“I get so much politics I don’t, you know, want to be inundated with a bunch of chatter about politics during the day.”

Entirely understandable.

Obama needs his TV, his bi-monthly vacations and his golf outings so as to render tolerable all of those fundraising speeches he makes in the evenings.

Is it 2017 yet?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 06:33:47 pm »
He watches ESPN all day long, I'd wager, taking time out only for Reggie and alcohol.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 11:39:19 pm »
Why on earth would he admit this?   **nononono*

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 11:56:35 pm »

Entirely understandable.

Obama needs his TV, his bi-monthly vacations and his golf outings so as to render tolerable all of those fundraising speeches he makes in the evenings.

Is it 2017 yet?

We'll be fortunate if we're all still alive by then.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2014, 11:57:27 pm »
Why on earth would he admit this?   **nononono*

Because he knows that more than half the country already hates him, and the smaller percentage that like him are so blindly in love that they won't care what he does.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 12:16:05 am »
Because he knows that more than half the country already hates him, and the smaller percentage that like him are so blindly in love that they won't care what he does.

Valid points.