Author Topic: After Ferguson Protester Burns an American Flag – These National Guardsmen Do Something Incredible  (Read 1142 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://toprightnews.com/?p=7433

After Ferguson Protester Burns an American Flag – These National Guardsmen Do Something Incredible

by Top Right News on November 30, 2014

by Brian Hayes | Top Right News

Saturday night in Ferguson, Missouri, Communist and ‘Palestinian’ protesters came to town and descended on the police station.

It got very ugly. But you didn’t see any of it on your nightly news program.

They displayed Marxist flags, and shouted “the only solution is a Communist revolution!”

They chanted for the National Guard troops guarding the station to “turn your guns around and shoot the bosses down” — meaning to kill the police inside, causing even some in the media to gasp in shock.

And then they did a truly vile act: they burned an American flag and taunted the troops while doing it.

David Carson        ✔ @PDPJ
Follow
#Ferguson protesters light an American flag on fire outside the police station
9:09 PM - 29 Nov 2014

One punk even lit up a joint in the flames of a burning American flag.

The protesters reveled in their hatred for America.

But those who faced off with these “protesters” love America, and showed it in an incredible display of patriotism and respect for that flag, and those who died fighting beneath it.

They left their post at the police station, and went across the street to where these vile protesters were gathered — to try and retrieve that flag.

Stephen Deere @stephencdeere
Follow
Four Nat. Guard just went across street amid protesters to retrieve pieces of burnt flag. #Ferguson
9:28 PM - 29 Nov 2014

Now we have amazing video showing their character — and the shameful lack of character of those demanding “justice” for Mike Brown.

And if you are like me, it will put a lump in your throat.

WATCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnrZrHtOfCg

The video was shot by the ubiquitous USTREAM activist RebelutionaryZ — whose apparent voice you can hear derisively telling the soldiers: “It’s just a piece of cloth.”

“But it means something to us“, one soldier replied.

Amen to that.

God bless these men. We thank them for their service and honor. We hope to find out who they are and report back to you in the days to come.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline olde north church

I was sort of expecting knockin' teeth and breaking some asses.  I can dream though.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

I can say this in all honesty. I hate this government.

... but, I love my country.

I think you all understand the difference.  :patriot:

Offline PzLdr

I was sort of expecting knockin' teeth and breaking some asses.  I can dream though.

I was hoping they opened up on the sh*theads and dropped all of them.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

SPQR

Even though burning a flag is not illegal,the person who burnt the flag can be found guilty of a misdemeanor for starting a fire without a permit.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
May as well ask this here - can someone explain gently to me the whole veneration of the flag thing? It exists, it is powerful and moving, and treated with utmost respect by any co-based forces (not just the UK) but most of us don't really get it.

I have long suspected that it is a function of the USA being both a melting pot and being propelled onto the world stage incredibly rapidly in international terms.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

May as well ask this here - can someone explain gently to me the whole veneration of the flag thing? It exists, it is powerful and moving, and treated with utmost respect by any co-based forces (not just the UK) but most of us don't really get it.

I have long suspected that it is a function of the USA being both a melting pot and being propelled onto the world stage incredibly rapidly in international terms.

We don't have a monarch, high priest or poobah.  We have an ideal.  The flag represents that ideal.

Offline musiclady

We don't have a monarch, high priest or poobah.  We have an ideal.  The flag represents that ideal.

Perfect answer.    :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

Offline alicewonders

Great answer ONC - you're on fire today!

:patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:

Great answer ONC - you're on fire today!

:patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot:

You're too kind, thank you.  Maybe I should leave on a  high note a la George Costanza?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I was hoping they opened up on the sh*theads and dropped all of them.

If you are ever called upon to come and get me out of jail it will be because some S&*(&*(* tried to burn a flag in my presence!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

You're too kind, thank you.  Maybe I should leave on a  high note a la George Costanza?

Maybe, quit while you're ahead?   :chairbang:

Offline MACVSOG68

Just as Old North Church explained, it's what our Flag represents rather than the materials and colors it is made up of.  Many countries have "progressed" to the point that their governments have taken the place of a higher ideal.  To those of us who still appreciate and honor it, our Flag represents our history, our rights, our freedoms we fought and died for.  And anyway, those who don't get it, still won't. 
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline MACVSOG68

:patriot:
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline Lando Lincoln

Amen.   :patriot:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

SPQR

Even though burning a flag is not illegal,the person who burnt the flag can be found guilty of a misdemeanor for starting a fire without a permit.

There is a hitch to this though.

18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties
 (1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both. 

(2) This subsection does not prohibit any conduct consisting of the disposal of a flag when it has become worn or soiled. 

(b) As used in this section, the term “flag of the United States” means any flag of the United States, or any part thereof, made of any substance, of any size, in a form that is commonly displayed. 

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed as indicating an intent on the part of Congress to deprive any State, territory, possession, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico of jurisdiction over any offense over which it would have jurisdiction in the absence of this section. 

(d)
 (1) An appeal may be taken directly to the Supreme Court of the United States from any interlocutory or final judgment, decree, or order issued by a United States district court ruling upon the constitutionality of subsection (a). 

(2) The Supreme Court shall, if it has not previously ruled on the question, accept jurisdiction over the appeal and advance on the docket and expedite to the greatest extent possible. de § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 11:54:41 pm by Trigger »