Author Topic: Rosie O'Donnell Impossible on 'The View' Days are Numbered  (Read 1463 times)

Offline flowers

Rosie O'Donnell Impossible on 'The View' Days are Numbered
« on: December 01, 2014, 06:42:09 pm »
http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/01/rosie-odonnell-the-view-season-ratings-down-rude/

Rosie O'Donnell is a "malcontent" who is bringing down "The View" and is impossible to deal with ... so claim well-placed sources in the show's production.

We're told Rosie came in thinking she'd be in the lead position at the table -- "the moderator." We're told she was outraged when it became clear the title and the power belonged to Whoopi. 

Our sources say Rosie has been impossibly rude to members of the cast and crew, both on and off camera. 

We're told she seems "very depressed" and has few personal interactions with anyone off camera. 

The ratings are down and execs are blaming Rosie

Online mountaineer

Re: Rosie O'Donnell Impossible on 'The View' Days are Numbered
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 11:45:04 pm »
Seriously, just how maladjusted must one be to watch this program?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 11:49:22 pm »
To choose that over The Price Is Right would require one to either be a masochist or just plain nuts.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 12:52:11 am »

What do you mean!? With intellectual giants like 'Whoopi', and 'Rosie' how could anyone not watch? I care so much about what they think about 'stuff'.

Compare that to those morons on stupid Fox, like Krauthammer.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 12:56:10 am »
Whomever hired that retarded lesbian Rosie, really does need his/her head examined. She is a trainwreck every where she goes.

Nothing more entertaining than a pissed off, bull-dyke, bully, like O'donnell.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 01:32:28 am »
Whomever hired that retarded lesbian Rosie, really does need his/her head examined. She is a trainwreck every where she goes.

Why are you casting aspersions upon the retarded?  I have known one severely retarded individual in my life and quite a few with Down's Syndrome.  Neither of the View Rosie's are worthy to perform post-bowel movement, clean up on any of them.  Truth be told, I would extend that to any member of the View staff.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 01:33:18 am »

Rosie is kept in the public eye for the same reason that Ellen is kept there...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 01:41:44 am »
Why are you casting aspersions upon the retarded?  I have known one severely retarded individual in my life and quite a few with Down's Syndrome.  Neither of the View Rosie's are worthy to perform post-bowel movement, clean up on any of them.  Truth be told, I would extend that to any member of the View staff.

I used the term 'retarded' because her thinking is, in fact, actually retarded.

This is a person who's primary defense of her, "9/11 was done by George Bush", theory, was that fire cannot possible melt steel. She said this. Fire cannot melt steel. A woman that stupid should not be allowed to go shopping on her own. She should be under constant supervision of a normal person.

Can you imagine? Rosie does not know what a 'blacksmith' was, or what he was doing. Man! That is some real deep stupid right there.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 10:33:25 am »

I used the term 'retarded' because her thinking is, in fact, actually retarded.

This is a person who's primary defense of her, "9/11 was done by George Bush", theory, was that fire cannot possible melt steel. She said this. Fire cannot melt steel. A woman that stupid should not be allowed to go shopping on her own. She should be under constant supervision of a normal person.

Can you imagine? Rosie does not know what a 'blacksmith' was, or what he was doing. Man! That is some real deep stupid right there.

I prefer thinking of people like her, when I'm actually forced to do so, as "Stupidity Beacons".  They lack any intellect of their own and serve no other purpose than to draw others with the same, shall we say "quality"?  The unfortunate part is the lack of method to neutralize them.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 02:39:16 pm »
Rosie is kept in the public eye for the same reason that Ellen is kept there...
true.