Author Topic: BREAKING: COPS: NYT Reporter Who Published #DarrenWilson Address Calling Cops Nonstop  (Read 1249 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://gotnews.com/breaking-cops-nyt-reporter-published-darrenwilson-address-calling-cops-nonstop/

BREAKING: COPS: NYT Reporter Who Published #DarrenWilson Address Calling Cops Nonstop
NOVEMBER 29, 2014 BY CHARLES C. JOHNSON

The New York Times journalist who published Darren Wilson’s home address wants police protection and has been calling the police nonstop, Gotnews.com has learned.

Julie Bosman “keeps calling the 020th District station complaining about people harassing and threatening her,” our source told us. She’s also “complaining about numerous food deliveries being sent to her residence.”

Chicago police department sources alerted Gotnews.com about the glaring double standard on Friday.

Gotnews.com published Julie Bosman’s address in Chicago after she published the address of Officer Darren Wilson and his new wife in a widely criticized move.

Charles C. Johnson @ChuckCJohnson
@juliebosman is reportedly worried for her safety after publishing #DarrenWilson's address, according to Chicago PD. #Ferguson
 The Trial File @TheTrialFile
Follow
“@ChuckCJohnson: @juliebosman is reportedly worried for her safety after publishing #DarrenWilson address, according to Chicago PD”

Irony.
9:56 PM - 27 Nov 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am sure she is a member of the NRA, has lots of guns, and can take care of herself. She dosen't need the corrupt poe-lice looking after her.

Reminds me of the Ferguson protester who called the police after his car was stolen while he was at a FTP rally. The cops got right on that too.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

Karma...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Guess she isn't willing to risk "safety" for her dumb-ass politics.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
New York Times reporters Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson published the address of Darren Wilson in the New York Times so here are their addresses.

GotNews.com strenuously objects to publishing the addresses of individuals who are being targeted with death threats.

GotNews.com published the address of Ebola patient Nina Pham so that people could avoid going to her Dallas apartment.

But it would also be wrong to publish the addresses of journalists without their consent.

It would be wrong, for example, to publish Bosman’s address at

5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2    CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204    COOK COUNTY   

It would be similarly wrong to publish the address of Robertson, too.

1113 N DUPRE ST    NEW ORLEANS, LA 70119-3203    ORLEANS COUNTY   

So why do journalists think they are beyond examination?

How does it advance the story to know where Darren Wilson and his newly wed live?

http://gotnews.com/cant-publish-addresses-new-york-times-reporters/
It would be rude of us not to let them know how much we support them.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
New York Times reporters Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson published the address of Darren Wilson in the New York Times so here are their addresses.

GotNews.com strenuously objects to publishing the addresses of individuals who are being targeted with death threats.

GotNews.com published the address of Ebola patient Nina Pham so that people could avoid going to her Dallas apartment.

But it would also be wrong to publish the addresses of journalists without their consent.

It would be wrong, for example, to publish Bosman’s address at

5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2    CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204    COOK COUNTY   

It would be similarly wrong to publish the address of Robertson, too.

1113 N DUPRE ST    NEW ORLEANS, LA 70119-3203    ORLEANS COUNTY   

So why do journalists think they are beyond examination?

How does it advance the story to know where Darren Wilson and his newly wed live?

http://gotnews.com/cant-publish-addresses-new-york-times-reporters/
It would be rude of us not to let them know how much we support them.

Excellent.

I've been saying for years that the liberals who decide what is 'news', and the bias they blatantly exhibit need to experience the same fear that they generate.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
https://www.google.com/maps/place/5620+N+Wayne+Ave+%232,+Chicago,+IL+60660/@41.9842584,-87.6635739,3a,52.5y,265h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s3GgpA-iLJh-rNgtud4QlPg!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x880fd184bc0464cd:0xac636ce4c3fb8a09!6m1!1e1

map and pictures of where she lives. just as a guess, I'm thinking this is not a Black neighborhood. In fact, I'll bet you could not find a Black person within 5 miles of her apt.

Offline IZZY ANN

Online mountaineer

:beer:   Izzy!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ The New York Times journalist who published Darren Wilson’s home address wants police protection and has been calling the police nonstop, Gotnews.com has learned. ]]

Got a taste of your own medicine, eh, Julie ???

Too, too bad.
Too, too sad.

Schadenfreude!