Author Topic: Evidence Shows White House Involved in IRS Targeting Scandal from Beginning  (Read 477 times)

rangerrebew

Evidence Shows White House Involved in IRS Targeting Scandal from Beginning

Posted on November 29, 2014 by Dave Jolly — 0 Comments

From the moment the IRS targeting scandal was made public, I contended that Barack Obama and the White House were at the heart of the targeting. I’ve written many times that then IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman made far more visits to the White House than any other cabinet member.

Before Shulman’s departure, he made 157 visits to the White House. The next most frequent cabinet member visitor was Acting Secretary of Commerce Rebecca Blank with only 86 visits. Attorney General Eric Holder only made 62 visits during the same time period and then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton only made 43 visits during that time frame.

If Obama was not the instigator of the IRS targeting, then what other reason is there for so many visits by Shulman?

In July 2013, The Daily Caller reported that William Wilkins, IRS Chief Legal Counsel, met with President Obama just two days prior to when the new IRS policy of targeting tea party and conservative groups was handed down. Furthermore, Carter Hull, a retiring IRS agent, named Wilkins as one of his supervisors who were involved in handing down the targeting directives.

If the Congressional committees need any further evidence to link Barack Obama to the IRS targeting scandals, it was just handed to them by the Treasury Inspector General. Last week we heard that through their investigation that they were able to recover over 30,000 of Lois Lerner’s supposedly lost emails through some forensic processes.

Now the same Treasury Inspector General’s office has revealed that they have found around 2,500 documents that implicate that the IRS had shared information with the White House from the onset of the targeting. Cause for Action filed a federal lawsuit demanding access to the documents which were eventually turned over to them. From preliminary reports, the White House was involved from the beginning in the IRS probing into Tea Party and conservative groups.

I’m sure that more information on this involvement will be made public soon, but if the documents do provide the evidence that is being indicated, it would give Congress grounds for the impeachment of Barack Obama. Yes, I know that they already have a list a mile long of impeachable crimes that Obama could be tried for. The question is if it’s worth it at this point in time and if it does happen do we really want to change from Dictator-in-Chief to Clown-in-Chief with Joe Biden?

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/8812/evidence-shows-white-house-involved-irs-targeting-scandal-beginning/#hwpjuP8YBtJO2AxB.99

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
[[ Now the same Treasury Inspector General’s office has revealed that they have found around 2,500 documents that implicate that the IRS had shared information with the White House from the onset of the targeting...]]

Sumthin' tells me that a few folks at the Inspector General's office are gonna be losin' their jobs before too much longer!