Author Topic: Will The Real Black Americans Please Stand Up  (Read 911 times)

Offline gaggs

Will The Real Black Americans Please Stand Up
« on: November 26, 2014, 12:06:52 pm »

If you haven’t seen this video then watch it.

If you haven’t shared this video, then share it.

Video at link: Will The Real Black Americans Please Stand Up
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 12:53:09 pm by gaggs »

Offline aligncare

Re: Will The Real Black Americans Please Stand Up
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 01:15:30 pm »
That's all most of us have ever been saying.

I like your point about civil rights, too: you won, stop struggling. In that context, it's imperative that the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons be marginalized within black communities. Hustlers like those two see dollars in isolated cases of white on black racism. Of course, wouldn't you know, they never notice the bigotry and violence of black on white. Hmm.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:37:42 pm by aligncare »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 03:03:27 am »
Question:
"Will The Real Black Americans Please Stand Up…"

The reality is that the other night in Ferguson, a lot of them did...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 06:08:47 am »
A better black President would echo this guy. Instead the white house is full of the racial grievance industry's leaders.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 02:16:18 pm »
A better black President would echo this guy. Instead the white house is full of the racial grievance industry's leaders.

Quote of the month of November!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 03:32:57 pm »

I like what Rush said the other day - we all knew that riots would begin as soon as the Grand Jury announced their decision - WE ALL KNEW.  Even the Gov. announced a State of Emergency a week before!  We all knew - by watching the news - you know?  Where Obama GETS all of his news?

Anyway - this creep Obama knew they were going to announce that evening - and he waits until riots have begun to issue a tepid statement to not riot (which it was obvious his heart wasn't in it because he then devoted the rest of his inciting speech to the legacy of racism in America) - he does this while a split screen shows Ferguson, MO under attack by anarchists, thugs and those poor minorities who are ENTITLED to other people's stuff!

Rush asked - why didn't Obama come out earlier in the day and denounce any rioting up front and beseech "his people" to do the right thing and peacefully protest?

I'll tell you why he didn't - because this thing was planned in advance by "Community Organizers" - and he is the petulant President of Community Organizers! 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 03:40:26 pm »
Just watched this video. Charles R. Patrick Furguson is absolutely correct.  For the life of me I do not understand why some Black Americans still chose to act like criminals when they have come a long way from slavery and segregation.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 07:37:51 pm »
I love his common sense videos. He's like the Black Yoda.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline olde north church

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 08:42:00 pm »
I like what Rush said the other day - we all knew that riots would begin as soon as the Grand Jury announced their decision - WE ALL KNEW.  Even the Gov. announced a State of Emergency a week before!  We all knew - by watching the news - you know?  Where Obama GETS all of his news?

Anyway - this creep Obama knew they were going to announce that evening - and he waits until riots have begun to issue a tepid statement to not riot (which it was obvious his heart wasn't in it because he then devoted the rest of his inciting speech to the legacy of racism in America) - he does this while a split screen shows Ferguson, MO under attack by anarchists, thugs and those poor minorities who are ENTITLED to other people's stuff!

Rush asked - why didn't Obama come out earlier in the day and denounce any rioting up front and beseech "his people" to do the right thing and peacefully protest?

I'll tell you why he didn't - because this thing was planned in advance by "Community Organizers" - and he is the petulant President of Community Organizers!

Yeah, the amazing thing is the "good" people didn't take the time to strategize a response.  What is it about the "good townspeople" and sitting around with their thumbs up their respective asses?".
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.