Author Topic: #Ferguson Group Terrorizes Local Family With Kids – Posts Their Home Address on Targeting List  (Read 826 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/ferguson-group-terrorizes-local-family-with-kids-posts-their-home-address-on-targeting-list/

#Ferguson Group Terrorizes Local Family With Kids – Posts Their Home Address on Targeting List
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 6:15 AM

The Justice for Mike Brown Ferguson protest group released its list of potential targets on Monday.  The group plans on targeting these St. Louis area businesses and landmarks following the decision by the St. Louis County Courthouse on the Mike Brown case.

The published map shows landmarks like the Ferguson City Hall and the St. Louis County Courthouse.

But it also marks things that have NOTHING to do with the Michael Brown situation, like Anheuser Busch, Peabody Coal and Boeing.

Unfortunately for one local family their home address also made the list.
They reached out to us last night.

We were made aware that one of the locations on your interactive map wrongly identifies our residential home as a “hit” location. The address shown is for Carey and Danis LLC at 8235 Forsyth Blvd, FL 11, Clayton, MO 63105.

However, when you click on the “$” on the map, it actually shows our home on Wydown Blvd at the corner of Wydown and Hillvale Avenue. We have small children in the home and since we don’t know how people are going to react after the verdict is announced this really worries us.

Please help us either get the address corrected or our address not highlighted with yellow dollar sign.

Hopefully the Justice for Michael Brown group will correct their list before the verdict in announced.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Please help us either get the address corrected or our address not highlighted with yellow dollar sign.

We have become a nation of "Please don't kill us..."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/ferguson-protest-leader-has-car-stolen-during-the-fck-the-police-rally/

No Justice, No Peace! #Ferguson Protest Leader Has Car Stolen During “F*ck the Police” Rally
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 9:17 AM

No Justice, No Peace!
Elizabeth Vega is one of the Ferguson protest leaders. She protested at sports venues and attempted a banner drop. She co-led the St Louis Symphony interruption, was arrested at the pumpkin smashing, yelled at the St Louis Post Dispatch protest, and helped block traffic with her freakshow in Clayton yesterday.

Mike Brown protesters from Ferguson disrupted the St. Louis Symphony in St. Louis City in October. (KRON)

While yelling “F*ck the Police!” apparently her car got stolen.
Do you think she’ll file a police report requesting they help her now?

Elizabeth Vega: “So while debriefing after the action my car got stolen.”

Her tweets expressing anger that Nixon called a state of emergency in part due to the rising crime and criminal elements associated with the protests are interspersed with others decrying the car theft.

Perhaps she could stop encouraging others to break the law?

You hang with looters, you get looted.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline olde north church

Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

While yelling “F*ck the Police!” apparently her car got stolen.

Oops.   

Do you think she’ll file a police report requesting they help her now?

If she does, I hope they don't......     :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline olde north church

Like cheese in a rat trap if you think of it the right way.   :smokin:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline flowers

We have become a nation of "Please don't kill us..."
It seems so...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
God does have a dry sense of humor.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

It is kinda funny for me to see Anheuser Busch on that list. They used to be all earth first-ers around here. Bought up a huge piece of land and made a deal that you cannot build on it without huge set of rules to save the planet. I know since the new people bought them out the Budweiser commercials are crrap.

rangerrebew

Nothing here for the Mock Justice Department to get involved with. :3:

rangerrebew

Since that was poetic justice, she should be calling for peace. :tongue2:

Offline Charlespg

The Justice for Mike Brown group needs to meet Mr Vickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPv_f_aSyP4
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2839696/Hotel-worker-fired-called-terrorist-taking-posting-Facebook-photos-Homeland-Security-vehicles-lined-parking-lot-near-Ferguson.html#ixzz3JS67isE

Navy veteran FIRED and branded a terrorist for taking pictures of scores of Homeland Security SUVs parked at Ferguson hotel where he works

Mark Paffrath worked for the Drury hotel chain in Missouri
    Paffrath, a Navy veteran, posted photos of dozens of vehicles marked with the logos of the Department of Homeland Security to his Facebook 
    Vehicles were located about a 30-minute drive from Ferguson, Missouri

By Jill Reilly for MailOnline

Published: 13:15 EST, 18 November 2014 | Updated: 14:42 EST, 18 November 2014

A Navy veteran has been fired and branded a terrorist for posting Facebook pictures of scores of Homeland Security SUVs parked at a hotel near Ferguson where he works.

Mark Paffrath, who worked for the Drury hotel chain, took photos and a video of dozens of vehicles marked with the logos of the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Protection Services which arrived in the parking lot of Chesterfield’s Drury Plaza Hotel last week.

The vehicles are parked about a 30-minute drive from Ferguson, Missouri.

Mark Paffrath, a hotel worker, was fired and called 'a terrorist' after taking photos of Homeland Security vehicles in hotel parking lot near Ferguson

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2839696/Hotel-worker-fired-called-terrorist-taking-posting-Facebook-photos-Homeland-Security-vehicles-lined-parking-lot-near-Ferguson.html#ixzz3JST50xr6
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 09:33:03 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2839696/Hotel-worker-fired-called-terrorist-taking-posting-Facebook-photos-Homeland-Security-vehicles-lined-parking-lot-near-Ferguson.html#ixzz3JS67isE

Navy veteran FIRED and branded a terrorist for taking pictures of scores of Homeland Security SUVs parked at Ferguson hotel where he works

Mark Paffrath worked for the Drury hotel chain in Missouri
    Paffrath, a Navy veteran, posted photos of dozens of vehicles marked with the logos of the Department of Homeland Security to his Facebook 
    Vehicles were located about a 30-minute drive from Ferguson, Missouri

By Jill Reilly for MailOnline

Published: 13:15 EST, 18 November 2014 | Updated: 14:42 EST, 18 November 2014

A Navy veteran has been fired and branded a terrorist for posting Facebook pictures of scores of Homeland Security SUVs parked at a hotel near Ferguson where he works.

Mark Paffrath, who worked for the Drury hotel chain, took photos and a video of dozens of vehicles marked with the logos of the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Protection Services which arrived in the parking lot of Chesterfield’s Drury Plaza Hotel last week.

The vehicles are parked about a 30-minute drive from Ferguson, Missouri.

Mark Paffrath, a hotel worker, was fired and called 'a terrorist' after taking photos of Homeland Security vehicles in hotel parking lot near Ferguson

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2839696/Hotel-worker-fired-called-terrorist-taking-posting-Facebook-photos-Homeland-Security-vehicles-lined-parking-lot-near-Ferguson.html#ixzz3JST50xr6
notice on the pic of that post board....what are the 20700 points? 

Offline GourmetDan

notice on the pic of that post board....what are the 20700 points?

Looks like hotel points, kinda like airline miles...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
If I lived anywhere near there, I'd have at least two ARs with a couple of dozen magazines loaded and ready along with enough ammo to reload each one multiple times.

Would stock up on some shotguns and pistols as well.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline GourmetDan

If I lived anywhere near there, I'd have at least two ARs with a couple of dozen magazines loaded and ready along with enough ammo to reload each one multiple times.

Would stock up on some shotguns and pistols as well.

Po-lice "What are you afraid of, Sir?"

AC "I ain't afraid of nuttin, Ossifer..."

:silly:

« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 03:09:35 am by GourmetDan »