Author Topic: Mike Huckabee Tour Heeds Warning That America Is Turning Into Nazi Germany  (Read 693 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Mike Huckabee Tour Heeds Warning That America Is Turning Into Nazi Germany

https://www.freespeech.org/text/mike-huckabee-tour-heeds-warning-america-turning-nazi-germany

Mike Huckabee is currently leading dozens of conservative pastors through the U.S. and Europe on a junket he’s calling “Mike Huckabee’s Reagan, Thatcher, Pope John Paul II Tour.” On Friday, the group stopped at Auschwitz and Birkenau, where a speaker inevitably compared today’s America to Nazi Germany.

Huckabee, who has repeatedly warned that the U.S. is transforming into Nazi Germany, invited Kitty Werthmann of Eagle Forum to discuss her experience living in Austria during the Nazi takeover.

Werthmann frequently travels the country speaking about what she sees as similarities between President Obama and Adolf Hitler, warning that Obama is ushering in Nazi-style tyranny and urging people to stock up on guns: “Keep your guns and buy more guns.” She also believes that Obama and Mexican immigrants are planning a Marxist “revolution” and told one Tea Party group, “I heard President Obama say anybody who is criticizing him, report it to the White House, the snitch program, so be careful what you say.”

snip

I don't see this as a basis for a successful political campaign in 2016. Too kooky-fringy.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Makes me want to vote for Huckabee right now...in the same manner that Landrieu's accusation of her constituents' racism bought her votes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline flowers

Makes me want to vote for Huckabee right now...in the same manner that Landrieu's accusation of her constituents' racism bought her votes.
:hands:   :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: