Author Topic: Obama: We didn’t mislead on health care  (Read 3254 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Obama: We didn’t mislead on health care
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2014, 05:07:08 am »
I am with you 100% on this DC.

I think it is because people don't realize that any of their "models" or historical observations from the past are not relevant.  Comparing the attempted impeachment of Clinton and its resultant fallout to today's situation is an exercise in futility, at best.  The damage that has been done already (most of which has not even surfaced at this point, think ACA & Dodd-Frank), coupled with what is coming over the next two years, can not be compared to any prior regime, even Wilson, FDR, & Johnson.

It is insanity, but not many people can realize at the moment.  It is akin to allowing a mass murderer to continue to wreak havoc and slaughter more and more of your citizens every month, and standing on the sidelines saying, "Look, he is wearing his uniform so everyone will know who is perpetrating this slaughter and no one will "like" his team for many many years!!"   Golly gee, ain't that freakin' fantastic!!!  Delusional is the kindest term I can use.

SMH (and puking right alongside of you, just don't get any on my shoes, there are new!!)

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald