Author Topic: Jon Stewart On Obama: ‘I Don’t Believe He’s The Leader Of The Democratic Party’  (Read 398 times)

rangerrebew

- The Daily Caller - http://dailycaller.com -

Jon Stewart On Obama: ‘I Don’t Believe He’s The Leader Of The Democratic Party’

Posted By Al Weaver On 10:03 PM 11/14/2014 In | No Comments

Completing the home-and-home with fellow cable news host Bill O’Reilly, “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart summed up why the Democrats lost in the midterm elections, and offered a surprising opinion about President Barack Obama with two years left in the White House.

Stewart was appearing on “The O’Reilly Factor” in support of his new movie “Rosewater,” his directorial debut.

“[Democrats] curled up in a little ball and tried to make sure nobody hit them too hard. I have no idea what they even ran on,” said the Comedy Central host.

“Here’s what they ran on: ‘We don’t like Obama either. I don’t know who voted for him, we’ve got nothing to do with them.’ They’re frightened,” added Stewart.

Stewart also opined that Obama is not the leader of the Democratic Party anymore following the losses incurred by the party last week.

“I don’t believe he is the leader of the Democratic Party,” said Stewart, adding that Obama “has a bit of disdain for the Democrats. I believe they have a disdain for him.”

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/14/jon-stewart-on-obama-i-dont-believe-hes-the-leader-of-the-democratic-party/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ “I don’t believe he is the leader of the Democratic Party,” said Stewart, adding that Obama “has a bit of disdain for the Democrats. I believe they have a disdain for him.” ]]

Could there possibly be enough democratic Senators with enough "disdain" for Obama (and concern for their own political skins) to vote against him in a Senate trial ??

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
[[ “I don’t believe he is the leader of the Democratic Party,” said Stewart, adding that Obama “has a bit of disdain for the Democrats. I believe they have a disdain for him.” ]]

Could there possibly be enough democratic Senators with enough "disdain" for Obama (and concern for their own political skins) to vote against him in a Senate trial ??

That's what I've been suggesting all day, sir!

We need to wash away this filth,corruption and downright anti-Americanism this regime exudes.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

Who does lead the democrats?  J$ss$ J$cks$n?  Joe Biden?  Al Sharptongue?  Al Franken?  Nazi Pelosi?  Harry Reid?  Alan Grayson?

Online mountaineer

I'll be so glad when no one is quoting Jon Stewart on any topic whatsoever.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline olde north church

They don't reach level of "mob".  Even a mob has a leader.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.