Author Topic: When will Obama announce his Amnesty?  (Read 1594 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When will Obama announce his Amnesty?
« on: November 15, 2014, 04:37:08 pm »
I think I am becoming more and more cynical....but I think Obama is waiting on the Fergusion Grand Jury verdict to be announced and while all hell is breaking lose there he will grant amnesty.......and all the news channels/pundits go crazy trying to cover both stories....
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 05:33:16 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: When will Obama announce his Amenesty?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 05:17:58 pm »
It's very interesting to me that there is nary a story about the subject at DU.  I went there expecting to read about them cheering the POTUS on, but apparently not.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: When will Obama announce his Amenesty?
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 05:50:48 pm »
It's very interesting to me that there is nary a story about the subject at DU.  I went there expecting to read about them cheering the POTUS on, but apparently not.

Maybe they don't want to jinx it?  Naaaah.  This is DU.  They don't have a grasp on that sort of thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: