Author Topic: OBAMA ON GRUBER: I JUST HEARD ABOUT THIS TODAY  (Read 2129 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Lies,  lies, and more LIES! I don't think there is anyone left in America that believes a word he says!

I wish that were true Bigun, but I'd say 90%of the liberals I know STILL believe every word that Barack Obama and Jon Stewart utter.  Still!  Everyday, they all spew the exact same talking points that they receive from on high to me.  They are absolutely incapable of germinating a seed of thought in their feeble sheeple brains - hell, they might as well be actual sheep! 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 03:45:49 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

Re: OBAMA ON GRUBER: I JUST HEARD ABOUT THIS TODAY
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2014, 07:56:54 pm »
Did he find out on Radio Free Kenya?

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2014, 08:05:41 pm »
Did he find out on Radio Free Kenya?

On the 17th tee as he was asking for quiet...
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Lies,  lies, and more LIES! I don't think there is anyone left in America that believes a word he says!

Now he is lying about lying. Which is kind of a double lie. Then, he is going to lie about lying about lying.

If anyone believes anything Obama or his cronies and media staffers say, then they are fools. This man is a complete liar, from top to bottom.

The only time he tells the truth is when he is giving our Top Secret military agenda to the enemy. Then he tell them everything, dates, troop levels, goals, timelines, and it is all true. Then is is spot on target with every detail.

However, when he talks to America and our former allies, it is one lie after another lie, followed by another lie, followed by lies about lying.

Look, the guy is a grifter piece of shit. Those with heads on their shoulders always knew this. This 'revelation' applies only to Liberals/fools/idiots. The rest of us knew this is who this guy is.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2014, 03:42:59 am »
:facepalm2: