Author Topic: Islamic Jihad brags that they've been stabbing Jews to death since 1986  (Read 565 times)

rangerrebew

Friday, November 14, 2014

Islamic Jihad brags that they've been stabbing Jews to death since 1986

Islamic Jihad is taking credit for the current wave of stabbing attacks in Israel by bragging that they started the trend nearly thirty years ago.

They write:

The beginning [of the knife revolution] was in 1986 when the fighter Khaled Jaidi shook the pillars of the occupation and settlers when he headed to the Firas market looking to stab;for his first goal was a settler (Haim Ezran), first fatality of a usurper from the stabbing knife of Islamic Jihad at the hands of pure Mujahideen.

This daring operation began a new phase in Gaza.

Jaidi did not stop at this point but continued the mission and went continuing his resistance with a knife, terrifying the settlers and (stabbing) three others.

He was arrested by the Zionist occupation forces on 24.12.1986 and sentenced to three life sentences in prison, and he gained freedom in a deal after 23 years of captivity.

Here is how the first two victims were murdered:

An Israeli from Ashkelon was fatally stabbed while shopping in Gaza Saturday. The victim, Haim Azran, 35, was assaulted from behind in an alley off the main street and knifed twice in the throat and once in the back.

He was aided by a friend, Mordechai Mordi, who summoned help from the local military head-quarters. An ambulance rushed Azran to Barzilai Hospital. He was taken by helicopter from there to Soroka Hospital in Beersheba where he died of his wounds.

[Yisrael] Kitaro, 43 years old, was killed when he took his taxi to the auto repair shop in Gaza that his Shimshon Taxi Company has been using for the last 14 years. Many Israelis have their car repairs done in Gaza because the labor rates are cheaper.

While Mr. Kitaro was waiting outside for the work to be completed, a man came up behind him and slit his throat. Bleeding profusely, Mr. Kitaro managed to stagger about 100 yards - none of the Arabs would get near him - before he was picked up by a Border Police squad. By the time he was transferred to hospital, he was dead. The Israeli police have imposed a curfew on the neighborhood and rounded up several suspects.
The terror group goes on to describe many other stabbings done by "heroic" and "pure mujahadeen".

As usual, you will not be able to find a single Arabic-language voice denouncing a culture that turns people who stab random Jews to death into heroes.

That is how one can judge a culture. The near-absence of opposition to randomly stabbing civilians to death, on moral grounds is one of the most under-reported stories in Western media.

There are always going to be extremists in any group of people, but Western media chooses not to notice the huge amount of support given to the terrorists by the silence or cheerleading of hundreds of millions of Arabs for terrorism against Jews.  Only a tiny minority actively kill - but the vast majority condone it, based on the absence of anyone saying in their own language that these kinds of attacks are reprehensible.

So Islamic Jihad has a blank check from the Arab world to praise murderers without fear of being put on the defensive by their own community.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/islamic-jihad-brags-that-theyve-been.html#.VGXsMOl0ywV

« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 11:49:46 am by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

Re: Islamic Jihad brags that they've been stabbing Jews to death since 1986
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 12:25:40 pm »
Someone once posted a list of all the Islamic terrorist attacks since the 1970s, of which many of these stabbings can be found. I saved that list, I just have to find it. When I do I'll post it.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 01:54:40 am »
Start slicing back.  There should also be a code word used by potential jurors that would indicate that juror would not find a defendant of a specific background guilty.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 02:22:34 am »
What the pimitive murderous Muslims are not telling you, it that they have been stabbing, beheading, and stoning their own family and neighbors to death for over 700 years.

These guys will kill anybody, they don't care. They will kill their wives, their daughters, their friends, themselves, anyone. Do you think a Muslim, when he blows up a building or an airplane or a bus, gives a damn if there are Muslims on that bus? They don't care. They don't even care if they die themselves, as long as they can die killing others, of any race or religion, including their own.

They can brag about killing Jews and 'Infidels' if they want, but is only a part of the truth. The whole truth is that Muslims kill dozens of Muslims for every one 'Infidel' they kill.

The American Left and in Europe are deluding themselves. They do not understand the nature of these people, because they cannot comprehend it.

The only 'moderate' Muslim is a Muslim who is either lying or who is out of ammunition or dead. They kill. That is what they do. All the 'niceness' or 'understanding' or 'tolerance' in the whole world will never change this fact.

And I leave you with this. Muslims do not "immigrate", they invade and conquer. This is at the core of their death cult. There is not even an Arabic word for immigrate. They do not even know what it means.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 02:41:56 am »
 :nometalk:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 03:50:51 am »
240b wrote above:
[[ And I leave you with this. Muslims do not "immigrate", they invade and conquer. This is at the core of their death cult. There is not even an Arabic word for immigrate. They do not even know what it means. ]]

Good post, 240b.

And I will leave you with this:
Insofar as muslims in The West is concerned, there can be only two possible ends that result from muslim invasion:
1. Boxcars,
or
2. Burquhas.

Which choice shall it be?