Author Topic: Here We Go – Minneapolis School District Announces “Raced Based Discipline” – Whites Will Be Suspended, Blacks and Minorities Will Be “Reviewed” For Quota Compliance…  (Read 334 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/11/11/here-we-go-minneapolis-school-district-announces-raced-based-discipline-whites-will-be-suspended-blacks-and-minorities-will-be-reviewed-for-quota-compliance/

Here We Go – Minneapolis School District Announces “Raced Based Discipline” – Whites Will Be Suspended, Blacks and Minorities Will Be “Reviewed” For Quota Compliance…
Posted on November 11, 2014   by sundance

~ The Trayvon Martin Legacy ~

We have tracked this intent for 5 years as it evolved from theory, to hidden practice, to policy discussion, then presidential executive order, and now into full blown implementation.

Both Miami-Dade and Maryland Schools did it secretly. At least the Minneapolis School District is being open about their intentions, all former districts have done it without telling the public.

Minneapolis will now institute a policy of disciplinary suspension for white students, but blacks and other minorities will not be suspended and allowed intolerant behavior to correct the disparate impact.

MINNESOTA –  Minneapolis Public Schools are implementing a new policy aimed at eliminating the gap between the races when it comes to suspensions. Nothing will change for white students, they will still be suspended at the discretion of each school’s principal. But for minority students, specifically black, Hispanic and Native American students, the Minneapolis Schools Superintendent’s office will personally review each case.

This new policy is part of an agreement with U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights announced last week after an investigation into why minority students made up such a high percentage suspended students in the past.

Superintendent Bernadeia Johnson told NPR, “I and all of my staff will start to review all non-violent suspensions of students of color, especially black boys, to understand why they’re being suspended so we can help intervene with teachers, student leaders and help give them the targeted support they need for these students.”

In a press release announcing the new policy, which begins Monday, Johnson’s office said, “Moving forward, every suspension of a black or brown student will be reviewed by the superintendent’s leadership team. The school district aims to more deeply understand the circumstances of suspensions with the goal of providing greater supports to the school, student or family in need. This team could choose to bring in additional resources for the student, family and school.” 

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
As I posted in another topic with the same subject:
Violation of the equal protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment...

Offline aligncare

Social engineers starting to make the era of separate but equal look pretty good, like a vintage Chevy, solid and roomy, thick with chrome. The system today is mostly plastic. You hit a bump, it falls apart.

Okay, so I stretched a simile. You get my point.