Author Topic: O'Reilly: Obama Aims to 'Create Chaos' With Amnesty  (Read 924 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
O'Reilly: Obama Aims to 'Create Chaos' With Amnesty
« on: November 11, 2014, 02:27:49 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=606603

Newsmax
O'Reilly: Obama Aims to 'Create Chaos' With Amnesty
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 09:13 AM

By: Drew MacKenzie

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly has slammed President Barack Obama for planning to give an executive order on amnesty to deliberately "create chaos."

On "The O’Reilly Factor" Monday night, he said it was Obama’s intention to approve amnesty to possibly millions of illegal immigrants during the current lame-duck session before the GOP takes control of the Senate in January.

"I said that the new Congress should do this, not the old Congress. Let the new Congress do it," O’Reilly said. "President Obama, there’s no urgency here. It doesn’t have to be done now, for what reason?

"And the reason is that he wants to create chaos and throwing those grenades into the Republican Party and have them divide, because you know there are those hardliners who will say, ‘No compromise, I’m not going to do anything.’

"Because there are those people, and that’s what he wants. He wants to show the nation that they made a mistake by putting the Republicans in power. That’s what this is all about."

Over the weekend, Obama defended his plan to use executive powers to implement some immigration reforms, saying in an interview on CBS' "Face the Nation" that he had waited long enough for Congress to act.

Obama told congressional leaders last week that he was going to ease some restrictions on undocumented immigrants, despite warnings from Republican leaders that such actions would "poison the well" or would be "a red flag in front of a bull."
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 02:28:26 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

Re: O'Reilly: Obama Aims to 'Create Chaos' With Amnesty
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 02:47:00 pm »
Ted Baxter actually gets one right.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 02:50:12 pm »
Ted Baxter actually gets one right.

Yeah! Isn't that amazing?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 05:54:11 pm »
Why people continue to address him as if he was worthy is beyond me.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 06:06:41 pm »
Obama/Holder/Michelle, et al, all have a chip on their shoulder about America. They do not like this country or the American people.

Anything they can do to do damage they will do. From their point of view, they are "getting revenge", and we deserve everything coming to us.

That's what you get when you elect radical Black activists to run your country.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.