Author Topic: Obama to Chinese President: I Want to 'Take the Relationship To a New Level'  (Read 900 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.weeklystandard.com/print/blogs/obama-chinese-president-i-want-take-relationship-new-level_818897.html

Obama to Chinese President: I Want to 'Take the Relationship To a New Level'
Michael Warren
November 11, 2014 7:37 AM

President Obama told the president of China he wants to "take the relationship to a new level."

Obama, who is visiting China as part of a global summit, attended an event at the residence of Chinese president Xi Jinping Tuesday. According to the pool report, Xi told Obama he wanted to work more closely with the Americans, and the American president agreed.

"When the U.S. and China are able to work together effectively, the whole world benefits," Obama said, adding that he wants to "take the relationship to a new level."

Obama told Xi how "well-managed" the Communist leader's events were during his visit.

Also in attendance were Secretary of State John Kerry, National Security Adviser Susan Rice, ambassador to China Max Baucus, and senior adviser Evan Medeiros. Obama commented, according to the report, that Kerry did not know what time it was in China, as the secretary had just flown in from the Middle East.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
"I want to take the relationship to a new level."

Eeeeeewwwwwww!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Eeeeeewwwwwww!

LOL!  Was thinking along the same lines, AW.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

LOL!  Was thinking along the same lines, AW.   :laugh:

Once again DC - great minds think alike!   :smokin:

Offline DCPatriot

Once again DC - great minds think alike!   :smokin:

On a more serious note....recall that President Clinton provided the Chinese with a "50 year leap forward" by giving them our missile technology.

We can only imagine what Pres. Obama has up his sleeves.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

On a more serious note....recall that President Clinton provided the Chinese with a "50 year leap forward" by giving them our missile technology.

Yeah, I'm sure something is up and it won't be good for us!  I notice Putin is getting cozy with the Chinese president.  Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall during their meetings?  I bet Obama's dumbo ears burn!

Offline aligncare

Eeeeeewwwwwww!

I hope Xi uses protection. Wouldn't want little Obamas running around China.

Offline alicewonders

I hope Xi uses protection. Wouldn't want little Obamas running around China.

Luckily, they still have that one-child quota!

Offline aligncare

:silly:

Ya did it! You topped me!

Offline alicewonders

Offline DCPatriot

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

You cannot tell Obama anything that is classified. Because he can't keep his mouth shut and he spills it. If any enemy had the inclination to fight a war with America, you couldn't pick a better President than Obama. He tells the enemy 'exactly' what he is going to do, months in advance, and even gives them dates, goals, troop movements and levels, and timelines. He tells them everything.

As far as technology, I am very sure he has given everything we know to his Muslim buddies and the world. It is just 'not fair' that we should have technology that others do not have. Once he said the primary mission of NASA was 'Muslim outreach', that was it for me. I knew by that, that he was giving away the whole farm to our enemies and potential enemies. You know....to make it 'fair'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.