Author Topic: Ferguson Agitators Put A Price On Officer Darren Wilson’s Head ...  (Read 1576 times)

Offline mrclose

Any bets on when the Justice department will get on this?

According to the twitter feed from RbG Black Rebels, a $5,000 reward will be given to anyone providing the location of Darren Wilson, who has reportedly gone into hiding outside the area.

In addition to the bounty on Wilson’s head, a $1,000 reward is also being offered for information on the whereabouts of any of Wilson’s close relatives.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/ferguson-agitators-put-a-price-on-officer-darren-wilsons-head-as-protestors-prepare-for-war/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Ferguson Agitators Put A Price On Officer Darren Wilson’s Head ...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 11:01:41 pm »
According to the twitter feed from RbG Black Rebels, a $5,000 reward will be given to anyone providing the location of Darren Wilson, who has reportedly gone into hiding outside the area.

In addition to the bounty on Wilson’s head, a $1,000 reward is also being offered for information on the whereabouts of any of Wilson’s close relatives.

Can't wait till someone puts a reward out for information on who the RbG Black Rebels and their close relatives are and their location...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 11:14:55 pm »
Has anybody started a pool on when the GJ releases its finding?  I predict Wednesday, after the cold front knocks the temperature down a few decades....

Hey, Holder may be hoping for maximum violence, but the local officials sure heck aren't.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 11:34:39 pm »
Can't wait till someone puts a reward out for information on who the RbG Black Rebels and their close relatives are and their location...

They don't seem to hide. A combination of the Nation of Islam and Black Panther members. Racial nationalists.

Edited, forgot the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/827781590568349/
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 11:59:28 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 11:38:56 pm »
I hope he's in Iceland...or maybe Calgary, Alberta...Cheyenne, Wyoming
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 11:50:08 pm »
Has anybody started a pool on when the GJ releases its finding?  I predict Wednesday, after the cold front knocks the temperature down a few decades....

Hey, Holder may be hoping for maximum violence, but the local officials sure heck aren't.

I mentioned a week ago that blacks don't like cold weather, so hoped they'd wait until the season changed more toward Winter.

Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?  LOL!

Can you imagine the low turn-out for the riots are going to be if they indeed wait until they are smack-dab in the middle of the winter vortex?

It'll be like....."Sheeeee-it man!  Ain't me gonna go out there and freeze my a$$!"   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 11:51:18 pm »
They don't seem to hide. A combination of the Nation of Islam and Black Panther members. Racial nationalists.

They don't need to hide.  Obama's got their back.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 11:52:28 pm »
I mentioned a week ago that blacks don't like cold weather, so hoped they'd wait until the season changed more toward Winter.

Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?  LOL!

Can you imagine the low turn-out for the riots are going to be if they indeed wait until they are smack-dab in the middle of the winter vortex?

It'll be like....."Sheeeee-it man!  Ain't me gonna go out there and freeze my a$$!"   :laugh:

My thoughts exactly.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 11:55:00 pm »
They don't need to hide.  Obama's got their back.

Until January 3rd......    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2014, 12:07:17 am »
Until January 3rd......    :whistle:

I disagree.  The change in the Senate isn't going make Obama any less of a racist.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2014, 01:17:02 am »
I disagree.  The change in the Senate isn't going make Obama any less of a racist.

What I was referring to....the date that the GOP has at least the opportunity to stop his agenda and/or his appointments, etc..

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2014, 02:08:50 am »
What I was referring to....the date that the GOP has at least the opportunity to stop his agenda and/or his appointments, etc..

Won't matter if he gets the appointees rammed through in the lame duck.  Remember, Holder and Lerner were appointees.  1/3/15 will be too late.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2014, 04:32:12 am »
Somebody should put a bounty on them. All of them. On their heads. Contingent on harm coming to the officer, his family and/ or his friends.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee