Author Topic: Bob Woodward: Democrats Tell Me Privately They Hate Obama Too  (Read 632 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bob Woodward: Democrats Tell Me Privately They Hate Obama Too
« on: November 09, 2014, 08:43:09 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/09/bob-woodward-democrats-tell-me-privately-they-hate-obama-too-video/?advD=1248%2C41002

Bob Woodward: Democrats Tell Me Privately They Hate Obama Too [VIDEO]
12:06 PM 11/09/2014

Legendary Washington Post reporter and editor Bob Woodward said on a “Face the Nation” panel that when he speaks to Senate Democrats about Obama they are “on fire,” and just as loud in the criticism of the president as Republicans are publicly.

HOST BOB SCHIEFFER: I’m wondering about the talk after this election, I think the president’s relations with the Democrats in the Senate may be as bad as his relations with the Republicans.

WOODWARD: That’s absolutely true. You get the Democrats in private, and they are on fire! Because he won’t spend the time, because he won’t listen. Peggy [Noonan] said yesterday in her column, and I think there is real truth here: humility is power.

video at link
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 09:05:12 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: Bob Woodward: Democrats Tell Me Privately They Hate Obama Too
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 08:52:15 pm »
The Dems deserve every bit of pain they get from Obama.

They enabled him.  They rode on his gilded prom king coat-tails.

They lied for him.  They cheated for him.  They lied about him.  They lied to Americans and to themselves.

Yes, indeed.  They deserve to eat crow now.  They asked for it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 09:10:01 pm »

They lied for him.  They cheated for him.  They lied about him.  They lied to Americans and to themselves.

Thank you, musiclady. You said well what needed to be said. The truth is liberating.

Thank God the founders' wisdom gave us a magnificent, self-correcting, self-governing system which has been the envy of the world. I pity peoples of other countries forced to live under despots like Obama, with no hope of escaping the tyranny.

We're not perfect, but we are more perfect than any other nation on earth. I hope we're able to keep it that way.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 09:40:19 pm »
Thank you, musiclady. You said well what needed to be said. The truth is liberating.

Thank God the founders' wisdom gave us a magnificent, self-correcting, self-governing system which has been the envy of the world. I pity peoples of other countries forced to live under despots like Obama, with no hope of escaping the tyranny.

We're not perfect, but we are more perfect than any other nation on earth. I hope we're able to keep it that way.

Amen to that, aligncare!

It's only been in the last month or so, and especially since the election, that I have once again begun to believe that the Constitution will prevail in spite of what Obama has done to it.

What brilliance (and Divine guidance) our Founders had when they set up this remarkable government!  When even those who would be tyrants can't prevail.......at least for long.  THINK about the damage Obama and his minions have done.... to the balance of power, to the will of the people, and yet, I finally believe we will survive.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 09:43:47 pm »

Well said, ML! 

Except they deserve a helluva lot more than eating crow.  They should be mocked, ridiculed and driven out of of office.   It's damned near treasonous what they've wrought.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 09:46:10 pm »

goopo

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 09:48:16 pm »
Doesn't surprise me that they don't like him either.  Few people really like self-absorbed, narcissist, a-holes.

But they will defend him to the death because he is their boy and they are invested in him to the end.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 09:49:04 pm by Atomic Cow »
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 09:49:39 pm »
Imagine what the result would have been without Democrat cheating.

We all know they were stuffing ballot boxes all over the country with dead people and illegals.

This victory is more than it seems. This victory had to overcome all the cheating from the totalitarians. And it did.

Without Unions, Blacks, illegals, Criminals, Jews, and dead people, the Left would have no voters at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2014, 11:14:35 pm »
Since they won't learn from their mistakes, they will do the same thing with Hillary..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 01:45:45 am »
Since they won't learn from their mistakes, they will do the same thing with Hillary..
Let's hope that the GOP's weaknesses have been overcome while in the wilderness, and that the dem's have only just begun.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2014, 02:06:18 am »

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien