Author Topic: Brit police foil terror plot to kill Queen Elizabeth  (Read 498 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Brit police foil terror plot to kill Queen Elizabeth
« on: November 08, 2014, 03:19:46 pm »
Several media outlets are reporting that British police have disrupted a plot to assassinate Queen Elizabeth the II this weekend.
As first reported by British tabloid The Sun, police arrested four suspected Islamic terrorists.

The newspaper says the men planned a knife attack on the 88-year-old queen.

Sources told The Sun they also believe they may have had access to guns.

The queen is planning a number of public appearances over the weekend for Remembrance Sunday and Armistice Day, the annual celebration of the end of World War I.

Scotland Yard told CNN that four men ranging in age from 19 to 27 were arrested in a series of raids in Britain on Thursday.

Authorities would not confirm to CNN whether they were involved in a royal assassination plot.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/british-police-foil-plot-kill-queen-england-report-article-1.2003297
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Brit police foil terror plot to kill Queen Elizabeth
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 03:21:53 pm »
The UK needs to stop the immigration of these  pre-civilization primitives into their country allowing them to set up their mosques and schools and preach hate. They will not assimilate.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 03:23:20 pm »
The UK needs to stop the immigration of these  pre-civilization primitives into their country allowing them to set up their mosques and schools and preach hate. They will not assimilate.

:thumbsup: :word:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 03:43:42 pm »
It may be to late for them to do this.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 04:16:16 pm »
It may be to late for them to do this.

It may be to late for us as well.   The largest minority in my area of King County WA, just five years ago was Asian (18%), followed by Hispanic, then black. Today it is, in order Hispanic, African immigrant (Somali), Asian, black (non-immigrant)

Our jaws dropped on parent night at my son's middle school at the diversity.   

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 04:53:11 pm »
It may be to late for us as well.   The largest minority in my area of King County WA, just five years ago was Asian (18%), followed by Hispanic, then black. Today it is, in order Hispanic, African immigrant (Somali), Asian, black (non-immigrant)

Our jaws dropped on parent night at my son's middle school at the diversity.   
It will be to late  for us when Obola does his amnesty in December.

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 03:39:42 am »
As first reported by British tabloid The Sun, police arrested four suspected Islamic terrorists.

Whew!  For a second I was afraid they were going to blame it on bitter-clingers from the American Colonies!

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 11:52:08 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Four Muslims Arrested for Plotting to Behead Queen Elizabeth

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On November 8, 2014 @ 7:28 pm In The Point | 4 Comments

In 2007, David Cameron, now prime minister, wrote, “It is mainstream Britain which needs to integrate more with the British Asian way of life, not the other way around.”

Apparently that includes beheading its own queen.

Four Islamic terrorists planned to kill the Queen of England this weekend — but British police foiled the assassination plot, reports said.

British police discovered the murder plot by the four terrorists, ranging in age from 19 to 27, and conducted multiple raids in West London and Buckinghamshire to thwart their plan.

Cops believe the suspected terrorists planned to use a knife to kill the beloved 88-year-old Queen, but also think they likely had access to firearms.

No worries. Just more workplace violence.

I’m sure Cameron will assure his people once again that the Muslims who did this in the name of Islam are just plain old “Un-Islamic Monsters” and that the UK needs to become more Islamic while ignoring Islamic violence.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/four-muslims-arrested-for-plotting-to-behead-queen-elizabeth/