Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Releases Statement on Dem Bloodbath… And It’s Hilarious  (Read 392 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi Releases Statement on Dem Bloodbath… And It’s Hilarious

In no uncertain terms the Democrats suffered a bloodbath in the midterm elections last night.

Not only did the Democrats lose control of the Senate, along with several Governorships across the country, but they were also thrust into a deep minority in the House, assuredly preventing them from regaining the majority for the next several election cycles. (H/T Politico)

Voters overwhelmingly chose Republicans to represent them in the House, even in what were once considered staunch liberal strongholds in deep blue states.

With numerous races still outstanding, Republicans already hold 248 of the 435 seats, with likely more to come; and the Democrats have seemingly been banished from the decision making process in the House for the foreseeable future.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi appeared before reporters at the Democratic Party’s Washington headquarters. “It’s a difficult night,” she said glumly. “We can’t predict what will happen.”

(Note: This quote from Nancy Pelosi no longer appears in the Politico piece, although Google searches for it will still bring up that particular post (see screencap below).)

Pelosi’s underwhelming understatement was equally matched by New York Representative Steve Israel, chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

“I won’t sugarcoat it,” said Israel, “we always knew tonight would be a challenging night, and it was for Democrats at every level.”

Nancy Pelosi, along with her fellow Democrats, have been judged by the American voters and found guilty.  Many still hold a grudge over the way Pelosi shoved Obamacare through the House, without letting anyone read it first.

Pelosi and her party are also paying the price for their constant acrimonious rhetoric and partisanship, and their role in the interminable gridlock that has plagued Washington, D.C. for years.

Perhaps, as Democrats lick their wounds and regroup over the next two years, they will wisely reconsider who they choose as their leadership.  Hopefully, they will decide to move in a more moderate direction, back towards the center, and away from their steady slide to the progressive left of late.

http://conservativetribune.com/pelosi-statement-dem-bloodbath/
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 12:56:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Nancy Pelosi Releases Statement on Dem Bloodbath… And It’s Hilarious
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 05:51:37 am »
I do not know if this is true. But I have heard reports that Nancy Pelosi issued a directive to her followers that said, "We have to vote Republican, ... to find out what the Republicans will do."

I do not know if this affected the election, but that apparently is how she thinks.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.