Author Topic: Obama asked for trouble at press conference today  (Read 518 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama asked for trouble at press conference today
« on: November 05, 2014, 11:16:16 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/wow-obama-loses-it-lashes-out-at-white-house-reporter-video/

WOW! Wounded Obama LOSES IT! Lashes Out at White House Reporter (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, November 5, 2014, 3:15 PM

Wow!
Obama went off on National Journal reporter Major Garrett today during his press conference after the thumping he received in the midtern elections.

“OK, let’s see. See, they may… OK, medical device tax… I’ve already answered, uh-uh, the question. We are going to take a look at whatever ideas… Let me take a look comprehensively at the ideas that they present. Let’s give em time to tell me… I’d rather hear it from them than from you. Major, you know, uh… conceivably I could cancel my meeting on Friday because I’ve heard everything from you. I think I’d rather let Mitch McConnell… I’d rather hear from Mitch McConnell and John Boehner what ideas they’d like to persue.”

Dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0mqcE_V1e4
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Archer

Obama asked for trouble at press conference today
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 02:24:12 am »
James S. Robbins writes:

In his Wednesday press conference after the resounding Democratic electoral defeat Tuesday, President Obama lectured Republicans on the responsibilities of power. He said that he is "eager to work with the new Congress to make the next two years as productive as possible," but noted that there will be times when they will have to agree to differ. The White House had previously argued that since the Republicans took over the House after the 2010 election the GOP House had been a force of obstruction and squabbling, getting in the way of the necessary work of government. However, with the GOP about to assume control of both houses of Congress, they have to get serious. "I look forward to Republicans putting forward their governing agenda," the president said.

In fact, the Republicans have not been the obstructionists; their governing agenda has been dying quietly in the Senate. The GOP-led House has passed dozens of bills that Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid refused to bring up for a vote. Reid insulated the White House from having to take a position on the legislation, leaving the president was free to attack a "do-nothing Republican House."

The rest is here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/11/05/obama-post-midterm-press-conference-column/18553453/

Offline R4 TrumPence

Re: Obama asked for trouble at press conference today
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 02:29:49 am »
Obama has no idea he is now irrelevant and a laughing stock.  He still thinks he is the Emperor! :bullie smokin: :Obounce:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

SPQR

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 02:38:11 am »
Obama has no idea he is now irrelevant and a laughing stock.  He still thinks he is the Emperor! :bullie smokin: :Obounce:

No longer

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 03:04:08 am »
congress to zero: 'we won. move to the back of the bus'

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 08:38:41 am »
congress to zero: 'we won. move to the back of the bus'

In fact...GET OFF the bus!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald