Author Topic: Pat Caddell: Harry Reid Is a 'Disgrace to Democracy'  (Read 828 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pat Caddell: Harry Reid Is a 'Disgrace to Democracy'
« on: November 05, 2014, 02:19:50 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=605300

Newsmax
Pat Caddell: Harry Reid Is a 'Disgrace to Democracy'
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 05:36 AM

By: Greg Richter

Democratic pollster Pat Caddell was visibly upset at the response Sen. Harry Reid gave after Republicans swept to victory Tuesday night, ensuring Reid would lose his status as majority leader.

Reid issued a statement saying, "I'd like to congratulate Sen. [Mitch] McConnell, who will be the new Senate Majority Leader. The message from voters is clear: They want us to work together. I look forward to working with Sen. McConnell to get things done for the middle class."

Fox News anchor Eric Shawn asked Caddell how Reid could make such a statement after he had spent his leadership blocking amendments from both parties.

"He could be on the Chicago Bears," Shawn suggested, prompting Caddell to respond, "Actually, he should be in the Chicago mob."

Caddell said he is upset that the GOP has not taken on the fact that Reid "became a dictator," allowing only 19 amendments in the past session.

"The man is a disgrace to democracy," Caddell said. "I want to say this as a Democrat: I think at some point you should stand up for your country as an American."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Pat Caddell: Harry Reid Is a 'Disgrace to Democracy'
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 02:23:21 pm »
Hey Harry!!

GFY!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 02:23:48 pm »
Pat Caddell is a REAL American!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kansas

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 02:36:43 pm »
I really enjoy hearing Pat Caddell on Fox.  He is about the only honest demorat there is on the earth.

It will be interesting to see if the demorats that are left in the Senate will kick dingy harry to the curb or let him be their minority leader. :laugh:
"How do you tell a communist?  Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin.  How do you tell an anti-communist?  It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin"-Ronald Reagan