Author Topic: Michael Brown’s mom taking son’s case to the UN Committee Against Torture...by Allen West  (Read 361 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://allenbwest.com/2014/11/michael-browns-mom-taking-sons-case-un-committee-torture/

Michael Brown’s mom taking son’s case to the UN Committee Against Torture
Written by Allen West on November 3, 2014

I just have to put this one down in the “no, this can’t be really happening” category. However, I did everything to examine if this was a hoax but it appears not.

According to Vice News, “Lesley McSpadden, the mother of the 18-year-old boy (Michael Brown) whose death at the hands of a Ferguson police officer in August sparked weeks of protests, is going to Geneva, Switzerland next month to speak about her son and other victims of police brutality in front of the United Nations. Mike Brown’s killing is still under investigation by federal officials, while a local grand jury tasked with deciding whether to charge officer Darren Wilson for his death is supposed to make an announcement any day — with few in Ferguson believing that an indictment is likely. But with little faith in the justice her son will receive, McSpadden, accompanied by one of the family’s lawyers and a handful of local activists and human rights advocates, is taking her son’s case — and that of other victims of racial profiling and police violence — straight to the UN Committee Against Torture, the body tasked with preventing torture and cruel, inhuman, and degrading treatment and punishment around the world.”

Yes ladies and gentlemen, Michael Brown’s mother is taking her case to the United Nations Committee Against Torture — such an august and astute body that did so very much to condemn Sudan and secure the release of Meriam Ibrahim from a death sentence. Not. The same UN Committee that has certainly rallied international support against the menace we know as ISIS. Not.

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

So, if you don't get your way with local and state authorities, and if even the racist DOJ doesn't back you up, you go to the UN.....

Sometimes I don't know if we have enough of a country left to salvage......   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.