Author Topic: (WATCH) Greta Van Susteren Has the PERFECT Response to Obama Whitehouse’s “Chickens**t” Remark  (Read 715 times)

rangerrebew

(WATCH) Greta Van Susteren Has the PERFECT Response to Obama Whitehouse’s “Chickens**t” Remark

Author:  Editor

Posted: October 31, 2014

Outrage continues to spread as it was reported a senior White House official referred to Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as “chicken s**t.” That country has always been a close ally, and Netanyahu is determined to defeat the terrorists, which doesn’t sit well with Obama. The Atlantic was the first to break the story:

The other day I was talking to a senior Obama administration official about the foreign leader who seems to frustrate the White House and the State Department the most. “The thing about Bibi is, he’s a chickenshit,” this official said, referring to the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, by his nickname.

That is why Gov. Rick Perry of Texas and other supporters of Israel has called on that anonymous official to resign:

I’m hopeful the President of the United States shares the complete and total disbelief many of us felt that a senior official working in the West Wing of the White House would use profanity to describe the leader of our greatest ally in the Middle East. The President should demand to know who said this and ask for their resignation as there is absolutely no excuse for such language coming out of the White House. If the President receives no answer as to who said this he should consider making wholesale changes to his staff in order to guard our vital interests and for the sake of maintaining an important relationship with a key ally.

Joining in with critics, Fox News Greta Van Susteren strongly suggested Obama apologize for the remark. Watch (above) as she calls Obama out for not handling the situation well, which is a larger reflection on his failed foreign policy.

Do you agree with Greta that he should apologize to Netanyahu? Please leave us a comment and tell us what you think.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/greta-van-susteren-perfect-response-obama/#ixzz3HoPXmlg6

Offline aligncare

Wow! Greta really dressed Obama down!

Offline musiclady

Wow! Greta really dressed Obama down!

And every single word she said was on the money.

Everyone knows that this language and this arrogant attitude about Netanyahu comes directly from "the top" (figurative term only for a bottom feeder like Obama).

The only problem is that an apology and firing whoever said it requires character, decency and honor, and Obama has NONE of those qualities.

There will, as always, be no consequences for the puerile behavior that continues to abound in the WH.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Lando Lincoln

It really is like a daycare center - the kids say things which come directly from home. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

It really is like a daycare center - the kids say things which come directly from home.

I LOVE the parallel with a daycare center!

(May I steal that one from you, Lando?  :patriot: )

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Lando Lincoln

It is all yours musiclady!
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Since January 2009, the entire White House was transformed into something of a "day care center" -- for political incompetents, leftists, and out-and-out communists!

Offline PzLdr

It's a Clown car without a driver.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee