Author Topic: Mark Levin: ‘Christie Wants Walker Taken Down’  (Read 555 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Mark Levin: ‘Christie Wants Walker Taken Down’
« on: October 28, 2014, 01:37:42 pm »
Mark Levin: ‘Christie Wants Walker Taken Down’

Talk radio host and author of “The Liberty Amendments,” Mark Levin alleged that Republican Governor’s Association Chairman Chris Christie (NJ), wants Governor Scott Walker (R-WS) “taken down” on Monday.

“Scott Walker is in trouble, the Republican Governor’s Association is sitting on many millions of dollars.  The Republican Governor’s Association is being very, very limited in how much money it will contribute to Scott Walker’s campaign while it has thrown millions of dollars at the campaign of Rick Snyder for Governor in Michigan, who has a comfortable lead.”

“I don’t think it’s any secret Chris Christie wants to run for president, I don’t think it’s any secret that Scott Walker, should he win, might want to run for president too.”

He then declared “Christie wants Walker taken down,” and accused Christie of “sabotaging” Walker.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/10/28/Levin-Christie-Wants-Walker-Taken-Down
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 01:39:02 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

Re: Mark Levin: ‘Christie Wants Walker Taken Down’
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 03:13:31 pm »
Levin is another one who has passed his expiration date.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 03:21:23 pm »
Levin is another one who has passed his expiration date.

Yep. A seemingly bright guy who rants, raves, and becomes unhinged easily. It gets tiresome. They spiked his show in the market I'm in.
Levin, Beck, Hannity, Savage, Coulter - No wonder the left thinks we're a bunch of lunatics.

I like Michael Medved and Dennis Prager.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 03:45:58 pm »
Yep. A seemingly bright guy who rants, raves, and becomes unhinged easily. It gets tiresome. They spiked his show in the market I'm in.
Levin, Beck, Hannity, Savage, Coulter - No wonder the left thinks we're a bunch of lunatics.

I like Michael Medved and Dennis Prager.

Fact is, that Scott Walker needs some last minute $$$ assistance to ward off a full court press by the Democrats.   Obama, himself, made an exception and just ran to Wisconsin in an attempt to rally the troops against Scott Walker.

Levin's point is that the national GOP campaign fund needs to step up and that Christie is purposefully ignoring Walker in favor of a Michigan candidate who is, in comparison, 'light years' ahead of his opponent in the polls.

That he has ulterior motives in tarnishing any prospective 2017 competition.

Furthermore, Levin has mellowed over the years.  Yes, he rants...but he is very considerate and shows a lot more patience with callers.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 04:02:10 pm »
Levin is an entertainer, like the rest. There's an audience for his screaming, like Savage.

And it is not new. "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGIY5Vyj4YM

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 04:12:55 pm »
Christie may be an a$$, but he knows that his real competition is Bush and Romney...at this point anyway.  Hardly anyone knows Walker, and I doubt the bundlers are standing in line eagerly awaiting his announcement.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 02:49:34 am »
Mark Levin is right.

Scott Walker is the only Republican governor (out of many) who has demonstrated his ability to get a conservative agenda enacted in a bluish-purple environment.

He is the only one of ALL of them, who seems able to “walk in Reagan’s shoes” and demonstrate that it’s still possible to govern from the right and take the heat, even when the hatred is directed not only at him, but at his family as well. He hanged tough, and while others talked, he walked. (hmm… would that make a good campaign theme?)

Christie, on the other hand, is [literally] an over-inflated gas bag. He can sound nasty enough (hey, he’s from Jersey, after all!), but there’s little conviction or intestinal fortitude behind his policies or actions.

Example: look how quickly he backed down when challenged by the Obammunists re the quarantining of that nurse. Here was the perfect example for Christie to demonstrate before the electorate that he could take a tough position and stick to it. Yet he got blown over only a few breaths after lil’ Andy Cuomo.

Again, Levin is right on.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 12:30:06 pm »
Mark Levin is right.

Scott Walker is the only Republican governor (out of many) who has demonstrated his ability to get a conservative agenda enacted in a bluish-purple environment.

He is the only one of ALL of them, who seems able to “walk in Reagan’s shoes” and demonstrate that it’s still possible to govern from the right and take the heat, even when the hatred is directed not only at him, but at his family as well. He hanged tough, and while others talked, he walked. (hmm… would that make a good campaign theme?)

Christie, on the other hand, is [literally] an over-inflated gas bag. He can sound nasty enough (hey, he’s from Jersey, after all!), but there’s little conviction or intestinal fortitude behind his policies or actions.

Example: look how quickly he backed down when challenged by the Obammunists re the quarantining of that nurse. Here was the perfect example for Christie to demonstrate before the electorate that he could take a tough position and stick to it. Yet he got blown over only a few breaths after lil’ Andy Cuomo.

Again, Levin is right on.

The Palm Beach Gas Bag was shooting his mouth off and we know if he stopped short Levin would wind up his ass.  The Leftist nurse CDC plant tested negative and went out on a chartered plane to Maine that didn't want her.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.