Author Topic: “If Dems Can’t Win It, They’ll Steal It – Look To North Carolina”....DW Ulsterman  (Read 400 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/d-c-whispers-dems-cant-win-theyll-steal-look-north-carolina/

National polls show a decided shift in public sentiment that would appear to spell doom for Democrats in the 2014 Midterms and a likelihood of Republicans winning control of the Senate and therefore Congress, for the first time since 2006. This seeming sure win is apparently far from sure though according to Capitol Hill sources who warn massive amounts of dollars are now pouring in to a few carefully selected races to ensure Democrats maintain their control of the Senate and thus continue to provide protection to the Obama White House.

(“Look to North Carolina. They only need a plus one, and that appears to be it.”)

While the news cycle is being dominated by Ebola and school shootings the final stretch of this political war is taking place and people like you are being distracted by those other “shiny” and more exciting news objects.

Over the last few weeks there has been a shift in campaign dollars. Democrats are willing to lose some Senate seats. They have some to give and still keep control of the Senate.  The KH people are chirping around here. That should be worrying more than me not just because it shows them being cocky when the polling doesn’t indicate they should be, but also because the RNC is so slow footed. There’s a fight in Georgia, a little more fight left in Kentucky and some other places, but there’s something weird going on with the NC race.

So I’ll say this and hope to God I’m wrong, but you better look to North Carolina. They only need a plus one and NC appears to be it. If Dems can’t win it they’ll steal it and NC is feeling like a robbery in progress right now. Potential 2016 presidential candidates don’t like to be photographed with a losing candidate, but that’s what Hillary did this weekend. Uh-oh. What do they think they know and why do they know it? That’s a red flag but hardly anyone seems to want to be bothered with it.  The media coverage is far below what it was during the 2010 Midterms. I’ve had that explained to me as being because the media doesn’t want to cover a losing election for the Dems. That doesn’t add up. 2010 pointed to a big shift against the Dems and the media was all over that Midterm but not this one. Why? And what about the rumor there’s already stories being created to cover a “big upset” meme for November 4th? Am I the only one who gets worried when a longtime D.C. reporter who you know has been in the bag for the Obama White House since day one is overheard telling a colleague “we got this” when they are talking about the 2014 Midterms? Why are some of us who make our living trying to win races for Republicans so nonchalant when hearing something like that?  That blows my mind. I don’t understand why more people aren’t working harder at this point to win. Isn’t that what our job is? To win? To defeat Democrats who want to take the country in a direction that will show us all bigger more expensive government, fewer and fewer personal rights, and to be less safe in a more dangerous world? I swear it’s days like this that it seems like I’m the only one awake around here!!!!!!!!!

And remember the Senate has two indies that caucus with the Dems with a possible 3rd to be added from Kansas. (the Roberts team has their game face on now though and might take it but they should have been kicking butt a lot sooner.) That makes the plus one scenario even more possible for them. While the news coverage has been looking elsewhere there’s been a ton of positioning going on in some very key races and it’s all meant to keep the Senate in the Dems’ hands.

I was so confident a couple weeks ago but now something doesn’t feel right. That Hagan race is really bothering me. I was just told late last night to calm down about it. That Tillis has the momentum and a lot of the current polled vote going to the Libertarian will swing to Tillis and he’ll take it by 3-5 points. What???? If that’s really true then somebody better tell the Hagan people because they’re walking around here like they don’t have a care in the world. They certainly don’t look like people preparing to be out of a job.

Here’s what is keeping me up at nights now. Hagan wins NC. Orman takes Kansas and caucuses with the Dems. And then we lose Georgia in a run off. And there’s probably other scenarios they have planned I’m not even seeing yet. The Republicans are measuring drapes while the Dems are doing what they do best these days, finding ways to win no matter what has to be done to do it. For the first time in my life I’m ready to admit that Democrats are better at this than we are. Better, smarter, tougher, more prepared, when did that happen?

If we don’t get our act together it’s RIP America. Maybe I’ll head north to Canada. At least they call a terrorist a terrorist up there.

-R.I.

Posted byulsterman
October 27, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They will do everything in their power to stay in power and if that means stealing an election here and there so be it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline olde north church

They may try.  They will not succeed.  To be a successful illusionist, you must have fast hands.  The Dems are too fast by half.  Their house of cards will fall upon them.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline kevindavis007

In the future they will try to fund the Losertarian Party....
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline MACVSOG68

In some jurisdictions the only check is signature.  If the signature on the ballot matches that on the registration file, the voter is okay.  So a voter can register several times with different names and simply vote.  The handwriting will be the same.  Just the names changed. 
It's the Supreme Court nominations!