Author Topic: Vile image of baby girl being 'beheaded' found by Kurds on phone taken from dead ISIS fanatics in Kobane  (Read 802 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2798667/kurds-vile-image-baby-girl-beheaded-photograph-recovered-phones-dead-isis-fanatics-kobane.html

Vile image of baby girl being 'beheaded' found by Kurds on phone taken from dead ISIS fanatics in Kobane
Sickening image shows child pinned to floor with knife held to her throat
Feared she and her family may have been beheaded for being Alevi Muslims
Group have previously been targeted by Islamic State militants in Kobane
Other images of phones show jihadis playing football with severed heads

By MAIL ON SUNDAY REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 17:57 EST, 18 October 2014 | UPDATED: 00:28 EST, 19 October 2014

An horrific image has emerged of a baby girl moments from being beheaded by IS.
The picture is among several recovered by Kurdish soldiers from the mobile phones of dead fanatics in the Syrian town of Kobane.
It shows the child being pinned to the floor, in clear distress as a knife is held to her throat.
It is feared she may have been beheaded along with her family for being an Alevi Muslim, a branch of Islam whose followers have been targeted by IS.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2798667/kurds-vile-image-baby-girl-beheaded-photograph-recovered-phones-dead-isis-fanatics-kobane.html#ixzz3Ge0111iB
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There are no images at the above site..such images will never be posted here.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sometimes when I read these stories I question my own faith on how God can allow this to happen....they are monsters, not even human...and need to be wiped off the face of the earth..every last one of them.
Support the USO

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
There are no images at the above site..such images will never be posted here.

My mental images are bad enough!  I can't fathom such evil, and then to take a picture of it is incomprehensible!  When you have turned into a creature that could do such a thing, there is nothing you can do except to kill it.  This cannot stand. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

Sometimes when I read these stories I question my own faith on how God can allow this to happen....they are monsters, not even human...and need to be wiped off the face of the earth..every last one of them.

I think God pretty much leaves that up to us to take care of.  There is no question that he lets bad things happen to good people, here on earth, and none of us are going to get out of here alive, that's for sure.  I think God will hold us accountable if we don't try our best to stop this evil force. 

Offline olde north church

God helps those who help themselves.  And aren't afraid to kick some ass and take some names.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline alicewonders

God helps those who help themselves.  And aren't afraid to kick some ass and take some names.

I can go along with that!