Author Topic: ABC Medical Expert: ‘Very Real Possibility’ U.S. Soldier Contracts Ebola  (Read 579 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/abc-medical-expert-very-real-possibility-u-s-soldier-contracts-ebola/

ABC Medical Expert: ‘Very Real Possibility’ U.S. Soldier Contracts Ebola
by Evan McMurry | 10:40 am, October 12th, 2014

ABC News medical expert Richard Besser told This Week Sunday morning that there was a “very real” possibility one of the 3,000 U.S. troops being sent to west Africa to help fight the ebola outbreak could contract the virus.

Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases had discounted the possibility, pointing out that U.S. troops would be tasked with “logistics, engineering, command and control, and setting up field hospitals.” “Certainly going over there, they could indirectly get contact, but their primary mission is not to take care of patients,” Fauci said.

That wasn’t the clickworthy answer host Martha Raddatz was looking for, so she re-asked the question to Besser, who complied.

“Right now we have a situation where only 20% of patients with ebola are being treated in treatment units,” Besser said. “So there are a lot of patients who have ebola who are not in a protected environment. So the possibility of a soldier getting ebola is very real and something we have to be ready for.”

Raddatz added that the military was prepared for that scenario.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

I am so upset about this. Why is obola letting this happen i know he hates this country and military but why? It just blows my mind they can just let this happen.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 04:05:54 pm by flowers »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I am so upset about this. Why is obola letting this happen i know he hates this country and military but why? It just blows my mind they can just let this happen.

I know what you mean flowers - I'm upset too.  It upsets me more that NO ONE is trying to stop Obama & Co from these deadly deeds.  Do you ever feel like you're in one of those movies - where the really, really REALLY bad guys are after you, and you run to someone you trust that you think can help you - and it turns out they are part of the evil cabal too?

That's sort of the way I'm feeling today.  There's no place left to run to.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

My friend, your thoughts do you credit. Unfortunately, the military are not seen as exactly people by the powers that be - neither Left nor Right. Hate usually doesn't even come into it. We're just tools to be used, through display or force.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Obama hates white people.  He's hoping that by sending 4,000 Petri Dishes to W. Africa, he can spread Ebola in the US.  The US, being primarily non-black, will suffer more dead white people than black.  I would be interested in seeing the racial make up of the troops he sends to Africa to, presumably, shoot the virus with cannons and rifles (and bayonets).

I'm sorry if this makes me sound like a racist or something, but I am just describing the way Obama thinks, based on the Dreams from his Father.  He got his basic way of thinking from his Father, the original Kenyan Marxist.  He hates:  Colonialism, the English, the Americans, in that order.  He can't reach out and destroy the UK, he can merely insult them at every turn.  We, on the other hand, he can harm, and is doing so at every possible level.

I used to think he was merely incompetent, but an idiot will do the right thing every once in a while due to sheer luck, while this one has been consistently destructive to our country.  He looks at the Ebola pandemic in Africa, and is angry because it's so unfair that it's all over there and only black people.  In the interest of fairness, this Citizen of the World wants to ensure it's spread here as well.  It's fair.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: