Author Topic: Just Released First Lady Schedule Confirms D.C. Whispers Report....DW Ulsterman  (Read 751 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/just-released-first-lady-schedule-confirms-d-c-whispers-report/

In a D.C. Whispers report that went viral this week, it was indicated that White House Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett has been aggressively reminding the president that he is far less popular than his wife. Today the release of Michelle Obama’s upcoming fundraising schedule appears to confirm that conflicted relationship between an increasingly unpopular president, and the two most powerful and influential figures inside the Obama White House.

(Though she doesn’t appear thrilled by the idea, Michelle Obama is hitting the campaign trail hoping to raise enough cash for embattled Democrats so that Republicans don’t take back the Senate and endanger the final two years of the Obamas’ “transformation of America.” )

Here is an excerpt from the earlier D.C. Whispers report:

It was concern for that legacy that was the alleged source of disagreement between the president and Valerie Jarrett that led to the blow up between the two, and it began during plans for a dinner outing the senior adviser coordinated between Mr. Obama and the First Lady. The president was unhappy about the arranged meal, wanting to “just be alone” but Jarrett demanded the photo op and reminded him how much more popular his wife was with the American public than he was. She’s apparently been reminding him of that a lot lately.   D.C. WHISPERS: The Obama-Jarrett Tirade That Had Staff Running For Cover

Now we have this just published report from WHD:

First Lady Michelle Obama is set to barnstorm the country on behalf of Democratic candidates. Her unpopular husband? Not so much.

Mrs. Obama today will be in Madison, Wisconsin speaking on behalf of gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke. She’ll also be in Chicago today for Gov. Pat Quinn.

Friday she heads to Lansing, Michigan to campaign for Senate candidate Gary Peters and Mark Schauer, the Dems’ candidate for governor. The same day she will be in Des Moines, Iowa at a rally for senate candidate Bruck Braley.

With only four weeks left in the campaign, President Obama does not have a single solitary campaign event lined up for this week.

It is likely a conflict of emotions for Barack Obama regarding this situation. He’s lazy, but loves the adoring, pre-approved crowds. He’s also prone to jealousies, and now finds himself bitter over the fact he is the far less popular figure in the President-First Lady dynamic.

Then again, how popular is Michelle Obama, actually?  Her “Don’t eat that” lunch program is widely detested in communities across the nation, and her often overly aggressive tone has to have turned off more than a few voters over the years.  The First Lady’s presence on the campaign trail might actually be more of a “lesser of two evils” choice for Democrats these days.  Having her on the campaign stage might not help much, but hopefully (for them) it won’t hurt.

NOVEMBER, 2014 – IT’S JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

ulsterman
Posted byulsterman
October 7, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She hates the White House.
She hates the responsibility.
She hates travelling (except to Martha's vineyard, or Hawaii)
She hates the Secret Service.
She is more than fed up with Barry.
She hates her life.

My prediction is that she is gone, gone, gone. By the end of the year or at most, the first of next year she will leave the White House. She cannot take it anymore.

She loves the money and the perqs, it is the job and the responsibility that she hates.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:52:40 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
How unpopular is President Obama, 'Johnny'?

He's so unpopular that during a video of a Public Service Announcement regarding domestic violence over the weekend during college football half-times across the country...at the Michigan State game in Michigan, the crowd was quiet during the video of Hollywood celebrities spouting that "it's on ALL of us"....that when Barack Obama (the last face and voice) appeared, virtually, the entire crowd rained down BOOS on him!.

And it hasn't gone unnoticed that he didn't throw out any 1st pitch during the Washington Nats home games during the ongoing NLDS series.

He's hated.  Everybody but the sycophant MSM knows it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Thank goodness for that sycophantic press.
This Cover Might Be the Best Michelle Obama's Ever Looked
Tuesday, October 7, 2014, by Erika Adams
Racked.com

Redbook's November cover star is none other than FLOTUS Michelle Obama herself, putting TV bullies to shame in a stunning printed Diane von Furstenburg wrap dress. Inside, she's featured with five female veterans who represent a large number of former female military members who are now battling unemployment since returning to civilian life. The issue hits stands October 14th.

You go, girl!   

No, I mean it. Go. Just go!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

Can you spell "photoshopped"?   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Can you spell "photoshopped"?   :whistle:
Yeah, those hips are remarkably narrower.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It looks like a 19 year old body with a 45 year old head stuck on top of it. What do they call it? Sharptonesque bobble-head?

And I am sure Moe 'no taters' Obama goes to bed every night worrying about American veterans. Everything about that cover is a joke.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 06:01:52 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

How unpopular is President Obama, 'Johnny'?

He's so unpopular that during a video of a Public Service Announcement regarding domestic violence over the weekend during college football half-times across the country...at the Michigan State game in Michigan, the crowd was quiet during the video of Hollywood celebrities spouting that "it's on ALL of us"....that when Barack Obama (the last face and voice) appeared, virtually, the entire crowd rained down BOOS on him!.

And it hasn't gone unnoticed that he didn't throw out any 1st pitch during the Washington Nats home games during the ongoing NLDS series.

He's hated.  Everybody but the sycophant MSM knows it.
I heard about this...... lol. So he didn't toss out the first pitch. wow

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
There is no way that is a picture of Michelle's body!  Hell - there's no way that's even her face - it would crack if she ever smiled that big! 

I remember when the band "Heart" was really popular and Ann Wilson (or was it Nancy?)  started putting on some weight.  They did a video where they stretched the film to make her look thinner.  Nowadays, it would be digital with no film.  But that picture looks like they have stretched her body to it's limits. 

Thanks to the miracles of photoshop - you really CAN make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DCPatriot

Total baloney.....look at the shape of the face...color of hair.

Only the earrings are the same.   http://cdn.cstatic.net/gridnailer/500x/http://cdn.cstatic.net/images/gridfs/5433fe4df92ea13e2500a959/michelle-obama-redbook-cover_10_2014.jpg

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I heard about this...... lol. So he didn't toss out the first pitch. wow

That is the whole problem with the Obama so called 'marriage'. Two catchers, and no pitcher. They don't know what to do, to who, or how.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

That is the whole problem with the Obama so called 'marriage'. Two catchers, and no pitcher. They don't know what to do, to who, or how.

Thanks for that visual image -  :3:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Two words:

School. Lunches.

Now remind me how "popular" the First Lady is, again?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024