Author Topic: Raven-Symoné had Better Watch Out! These Words May Make her a Target of the Progressive PC Police!  (Read 573 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/10/06/raven-symone-had-better-watch-out-these-words-may-make-her-a-target-of-the-progressive-pc-police/

October 6, 2014 By Jennifer Burke

Raven-Symoné, or simply Raven, made her name for herself when she was only 4 years old, starring as Olivia in the Cosby Show. Olivia was the stepdaughter of Denise Huxtable after she married Martin Kendall. The absolutely adorable and incredibly talented Raven-Symone captured the hearts of America.

She went on to even bigger stardom as she grew older with her own hit show ‘That’s So Raven’ and “The Cheetah Girls.” Her accomplishments at the age of 28 are numerous having received accolades for her work on tv, film, and music. So, when Raven came out on Twitter as gay, it set the airwaves and social media outlets on fire.
After the legalization of gay marriage in numerous states, she tweeted on August 2, 2013, “I can finally get married. Yay, government, so proud of you.” But, that is part of herself that she has kept under wraps prior to that one tweet she sent out and after.

But, answers regarding her sexuality and how she overall identifies herself during a recent appearance on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) had even Oprah a bit nervous and upset because it wasn’t the answer she was expecting. It certainly will draw immense criticism from gay activists and self-proclaimed black race hustlers leaders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXAho8vlmAI

Do you think these comments will make Raven a target for those those who have pre-determined what the mindset and ideology of every gay person and every black person should be?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I'm sure her comments have Progressives shaking their heads incomprehensibly - I mean - how can you exploit groups of people without rounding them up and labeling them?  How can you race-bait and invent new gender victims?

If there are no labels, then we're all individuals - and that just won't do! 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mountaineer

When she said she was American, not African-American, I figured the PC police would have a fit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When she said she was American, not African-American, I figured the PC police would have a fit.

Oprah almost leapt out of her chair when Raven said that..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GourmetDan

Oprah almost leapt out of her chair when Raven said that..lol

Yeah, Oprah is insistent on teaching people to self-segregate in thought, word and deed.  There's a lot of money in it.

Inclusive-speech from a successful person would tend to undermine that agenda...

« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 02:47:25 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan