Author Topic: Semi-News/Semi-Satire: UK Bans Bomb-Sniffing Dogs  (Read 580 times)

Offline John Semmens

Semi-News/Semi-Satire: UK Bans Bomb-Sniffing Dogs
« on: October 06, 2014, 04:51:45 pm »
Protests from Muslims that dogs are “unclean” has prompted United Kingdom Transport officials to ban the use of dogs to sniff out explosives that terrorists might attempt to smuggle onto transportation vehicles.

Secretary of State for Transport Patrick McLoughlin explained that “for Muslims contact with a dog or even being in the presence of a dog is a certain and serious defilement. Since this is a religious belief rather than just a personal quirk it ought to merit the full protection of the law. I mean, we can’t trample this right merely on the theoretical possibility that without these dogs explosives might make their way onto a plane or train.”

Muslim spokesman Ayatollya Ibombu praised the decision as “a true victory for Allah. Protecting the faithful from being tainted is vital for their ultimate salvation. Even if they are blown to bits their clean status assures that they will enter paradise. This same assurance is available to unbelievers who convert to Islam.”

if you missed any of this week's other semi-news/semi-satire posts you can find them at...

http://azconservative.org/2014/10/05/obama-nixes-ebola-travel-restrictions/

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Semi-News/Semi-Satire: UK Bans Bomb-Sniffing Dogs
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 05:17:14 pm »
Protests from Muslims that dogs are “unclean” has prompted United Kingdom Transport officials to ban
Muslim spokesman Ayatollya Ibombu praised the decision as “a true victory for Allah. Protecting the faithful from being tainted is vital for their ultimate salvation. Even if they are blown to bits their clean status assures that they will enter paradise.

And right there is how you defeat them...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 06:33:28 pm »
Another good one John!  Won't surprise me when they really do it.   :th_10444:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline John Semmens

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 08:26:19 pm »
The UK banning sniffer dogs is the "news."

The quotes are the "satire."

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 08:31:03 pm »
The UK banning sniffer dogs is the "news."

The quotes are the "satire."

Yikes!
 :thud:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 11:30:56 pm »
I think they did this in parts of Minnesota.

This Liberal obsession to bow to Muslims in everything they demand is absurd in the extreme as well as confusing. They would never close a pork BBQ place because it is on the same block as a Synagogue or close a strip club because it is near a Church. They would tell the Jews and Christians to suck it up and stop being babies.

However, they fall all over themselves to disrupt our society in every way every time a Muslim is even mildly annoyed about something he considers to be an insult or an affront to his personal beliefs. What gives? What is this all about? Why are the Libs so anxious to appease these freaks and murderers? I do not understand.

While the so called 'atheist' Liberal celebrate every time a Church closes, at the same time they rejoice with each new mosque is built. Are these people really that STUPID, or are they mentally disturbed in some deep way? I don't know?

I do not know what is wrong with these guys but by enabling Islam they are putting themselves, their families, their friends, and their childern in considerable danger, now and in the future.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 12:12:46 am »
"This Liberal obsession to bow to Muslims in everything they demand is absurd in the extreme as well as confusing. They would never close a pork BBQ place because it is on the same block as a Synagogue or close a strip club because it is near a Church. They would tell the Jews and Christians to suck it up and stop being babies."

The short answer to your question 240B - is that Liberalism is a culture of death too - just like Islam.  Neither culture can ever be happy - and they can never stand to see anyone else be happy either.  Their similarities far outnumber their differences.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 02:50:38 am »
Yes, but the Rosie O'Donelle, Ben Affleck retards do not seem to under Sharia law, they would be the first to be beheaded.

They do not seem to understand real manifest evil. They think evil is a myth or a story or something. Ask anyone in Iraq or who has been to Iraq. They will tell you that evil is not at all a myth.

And it is not nearly as far away as you think it is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.