Author Topic: Another Colombine Averted - Pine Tree (Longview, TX) senior arrested after threat of shooting  (Read 8224 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
We received a robocall from the school tonight that over the next few days, information will come out about this that will be quite disturbing.  The kid was released from jail on bond the same day he was arrested in large part, due to his attorney parents pulling strings. My wife is associated with the school in question so I will keep everyone in the loop of information that may not make the media. One tidbit that hasn't been released  yet is a rumor from his friends that he stole a couple of guns and had over 600 rounds of ammo in his house.

A Pine Tree High School senior was arrested and released from jail Monday after FBI agents said he threatened in an online post to lock students in the cafeteria for the “greatest shooting ever.”

Christopher Jones, 17, was released from the Gregg County Jail on $10,000 bond Monday after being charged with making a terroristic threat.

Pine Tree ISD Superintendent T.J. Farler said extra security personnel were at the high school Monday after Jones’ arrest....

...“The threats included comments about having a plan to enter a cafeteria at a school where he would lock all of the doors allowing ‘no escape,’ and referred to that future moment as the ‘greatest shooting ever,’ ” the arrest report said....

This kid wasn't a loner. On the contrary, he was an extremely spoiled rich son of attorneys who was into everything. He was very cliquish and called other students 'peasants'.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:09:49 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline R4 TrumPence

oh wow keep us posted!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline ABX

Pine Tree is a great school academically and the teachers are great. They are probably the best district in the city.
However, it is the clique school. The reputation goes back decades for this. If you aren't one of the kids whose parents live in Wildwood or one of the other upper end neighborhoods that mostly make up the district, you will be taunted and bullied. Few things have changed since I was in High School 20 years ago.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
We received a robocall from the school tonight that over the next few days, information will come out about this that will be quite disturbing.  The kid was released from jail on bond the same day he was arrested in large part, due to his attorney parents pulling strings. My wife is associated with the school in question so I will keep everyone in the loop of information that may not make the media. One tidbit that hasn't been released  yet is a rumor from his friends that he stole a couple of guns and had over 600 rounds of ammo in his house.

This kid wasn't a loner. On the contrary, he was an extremely spoiled rich son of attorneys who was into everything. He was very cliquish and called other students 'peasants'.

Another affluenza defense in the making.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline ABX

Local news finally picked up on the news from the district.
http://www.news-journal.com/news/police/pine-tree-isd-officials-keep-mum-about-status-of-student/article_079f5b44-6339-573b-8754-df3133591970.html

The FBI labeled it a 'terroristic threat'.

This is the dad's facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1370300384&fref=ts

The son's facebook page has been taken down as well as most of the photos of him off his dad's page.  (son goes by Andy).

Offline R4 TrumPence

Local news finally picked up on the news from the district.
http://www.news-journal.com/news/police/pine-tree-isd-officials-keep-mum-about-status-of-student/article_079f5b44-6339-573b-8754-df3133591970.html

The FBI labeled it a 'terroristic threat'.

This is the dad's facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1370300384&fref=ts

The son's facebook page has been taken down as well as most of the photos of him off his dad's page.  (son goes by Andy).

Looks like the dad's page is taken down now too

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline ABX

Looks like the dad's page is taken down now too

Yep, but I do have more info on the dad, at least to shed some light into the kind of environment the kid was raised in. The dad is a big lib and runs a local PAC, Move Pine Tree Forward which, as you can guess, is based on Obama's Forward slogans. It is based under the guise of helping the school but the members except one, are a whose-who of local Dems.  The dad and one other were caught on tape at a private meeting at a school board vote pretty much using childish name calling of the superintendent. http://www.ketknbc.com/news/the-school-yard/ptisd-trustees-vote-5-2-for-new-vp-keep-peck

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Both parents are "personal injury" lawyers, better known once as "ambulance chasers."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

Offline mountaineer

Both parents are "personal injury" lawyers, better known once as "ambulance chasers."
Say no more, say no more ...    **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

Mom is actually an employment lawyer, but close enough.

Offline ABX

Update, the police seized 17 firearms as well as computers and swords. A lot more than the one gun rumors initially stated.

http://www.news-journal.com/news/police/reports-weapons-computers-taken-from-residence-of-pine-tree-high/article_a9d646e2-4a8a-11e4-b4ac-0740e4032506.html

Brass knuckles, a laptop computer, a desktop computer, flash drives, 17 firearms and two 26-inch swords were taken from Jones’ Longview residence, according to an inventory report signed by Longview Police officer Trevor Yates.

To be fair, these could be all the firearms in the household, this is East Texas after all.

Offline ABX

More updates.

A cache of firearms and other weapons was found in the home of a Pine Tree High School senior who was arrested this week on a charge of making a terroristic threat against the school, investigative documents show. The documents also suggest there were “three other people involved” in a mass shooting plan.

Investigators executing a search warrant this week at the home of Christopher Andrew Jones, 17, found 17 firearms, brass knuckles and a pair of 26-inch swords.

The documents indicate Jones, posting in an online chat room under the screen name “Drejsaeca,” made statements about carrying out a shooting at the high school to an online chatter in California, who contacted authorities.

“It isn’t just me either,” Jones said in the chat room, according to information in an affidavit filed Thursday afternoon with the Gregg County District Clerk. “Group of four ... all planned out.”...

...Another statement led investigators to believe Jones had a plan, and provided details that helped them identify the Pine Tree target:

“There are 4 entrances in the cafeteria. 4 doors with handle. We have 4 locks and chains. At the same time we will lock them up. Then we will meet where the big window is at. They will have no escape and can’t touch us because we are on the outside. ... Bang Bang Bang ... 400 people in there ... It will go down in history ... RIP ez skins ez.”

Another posting said, “You know about the greatest shooting ever before it happens ... yet you can do nothing about it ... you will see on the news.”...

http://www.news-journal.com/news/police/documents-cache-of-guns-taken-from-home-of-pine-tree/article_410643ad-3193-5cf4-96ef-8543685bd6c3.html

Also, here is his Instagram.
http://www.enjoygram.com/drejsaeca
A lot of weird ass comments with his images. He believed he was a 'master race of frost children', glade he didn't look like Americans, etc.

His Steam community page (gaming page)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Drejsaeca

Here is where it gets really weird, in Steam, he created this group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/voldemortsdeatheaters

His personal statement:
About me.
May 10 - Drejsaeca | 0 Comments

I am a Diagnosed sociopath, pyschopath, psychotic, and with ESP(Extra sensory perception), OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder), schizophrenic. IQ 157. Evil is the path to power. Power is the path to anything you wish.

This could just be a 'character' statement but it shows his mindset.

..more to come...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 12:55:44 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

The affidavits filed Thursday also showed another student told officers that Jones sent a Snapchat message from a cell phone about a week ago that showed a picture of Jones with a swastika drawn on his chest and a message that said the student would not be killed due to his/her “hair and eye color.”

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I don't get television in my home.  Is this story getting any coverage outside of here?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline ABX

I don't get television in my home.  Is this story getting any coverage outside of here?

Not yet...

Offline alicewonders

Offline EdinVA

...It will go down in history
What is the world is going on.  That is one sick puppy.

When I was 17, the only things that got my attention were skirts and wheels... the rest of the world was a blurr...   888bravo

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

How are they keeping this quiet?

I think I misunderstood the word 'here' in the prior question. It isn't getting any national coverage or even coverage in Dallas media, but it is covered in local media.

I'm sure if the parents were Tea Party activists, it would be all over the national news.

Offline alicewonders

I think I misunderstood the word 'here' in the prior question. It isn't getting any national coverage or even coverage in Dallas media, but it is covered in local media.

I'm sure if the parents were Tea Party activists, it would be all over the national news.

The optics aren't right, doesn't fit the profile.

**nononono*

Offline ABX

Political contributions of the dad:

JONES, CHRIS
LONGVIEW, TX 75601   JONES & JONES L.L.P.   8/31/04   $250   DNC Services Corp (D)
JONES, CHRISTOPHER
LONGVIEW, TX 75601   JONES & JONES   2/5/04   $250   Edwards, John (D)

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 02:44:09 pm by AbaraXas »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

ONES, CHRIS
LONGVIEW, TX 75601   JONES & JONES L.L.P.   8/31/04   $250   DNC Services Corp (D)
JONES, CHRISTOPHER

Is FOXNEWS covering this at all? 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

JONES, CHRIS
JONES, CHRISTOPHER