Author Topic: White lesbian mother sues sperm bank after she gave birth to mixed-race baby because she was sent black man's sperm  (Read 910 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Michael Zennie
The Daily Mail
October 1, 2014

A white lesbian mother is suing a Chicago sperm bank after she claims she was mistakenly sent a black man's sperm and gave birth to a mixed-race daughter.

Jennifer Cramblett, 36, claims the mistake has caused her stress and anguish because her family is racist and she lives in a small, all-white Uniontown in northeast Ohio.

In a lawsuit filed this week in Cook County, Illinois, Ms Cramblett says Midwest Sperm Bank sent her several vials of a black man's sperm by mistake because the clinic keeps paper records and accidentally transposed numbers on her order.

The couple had specifically chosen a white donor to be the father of their child.
More, with reader comments

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Wow...

Where do I start with this one?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

rangerrebew

RACIST!!  She wants a child of her own race which is not guaranteed by the Constitution, SCOTUS, or POTUS. :silly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Jennifer Cramblett, 36, claims the mistake has caused her stress and anguish because her family is racist and she lives in a small, all-white Uniontown in northeast Ohio.
They're racist, but not anti-gay?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline andy58-in-nh

The sacrifice of innocence to convenience is never born of love.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What a horrific story. I feel sorry for the child and pray that they give it up for adoption.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.