Author Topic: Rosie O'Donnell: Penalizing NFL Player for Muslim Prayer 'Propels Us to War'  (Read 438 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/09/30/Rosie-O-Donnell-Penalizing-NFL-Player-for-Muslim-Prayer-Propels-Us-to-War

by Breitbart News 30 Sep 2014 80 post a comment
On Tuesday, Rosie O'Donnell, the obnoxious 9/11 truther who has made her share of racist comments, thinks that a 15-yard penalty against Kansas City Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah for a Muslim prayer in the end zone on Monday night is reflective of a systemic anti-Muslim bias that can propel the country to war.

According to Newsbusters, O'Donnell said the nation likes to feed into an anti-Muslim frenzy. She did not note the dangers of radical Islam.

"I think that, you know, it propels us to war," she said on The View, in response to whether the penalty would feed into Muslim fears. "You have to rally the country in order to bomb a country that did nothing to you and you need to rally them and so that's what I think that was."

Though ISIS beheaded American journalists, O'Donnell apparently thinks ISIS "did nothing to you." She continued, "anyone is allowed to represent their joy in whatever way possible for two minutes on a football field and I think it's anti-Muslim bias."

[I broke my own promise about no more Rosie threads...just couldn't pass this up :chairbang:]
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Watching "The View" propels us to projectile vomiting.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rosie "fire can't melt steel" O'Donnell is a moron. And I do not mean that in a mean way. My estimation of her, based on the things she does and says, is that she is mentally challenged in a technical medical sense.

Given that, it is no wonder she has no clue what many/most Muslim countries do to women. They are property. They are like horses, bought, sold, and traded. There are no open lesbians in any Muslim country. But of course, given her mental limitations, she would not know any of this.

Futhermore, what they do to homosexuals is beyond description, and yet Rosie wants to be the champion of Islam?

She had better not travel to any Muslim country. That is a simple word of warning from someone who has lived there, to a Liberal moron.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Carling

He wasn't penalized for praying.  He was penalized for sliding on his knees with his hands up, and then bowing over.  Had he just dropped in prayer, like Tebow always did, there would have been no flag.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

rangerrebew

He wasn't penalized for praying.  He was penalized for sliding on his knees with his hands up, and then bowing over.  Had he just dropped in prayer, like Tebow always did, there would have been no flag.

Speaking of Tebow, I would be willing to bet not only did Rosy NOT support his prayer on the field, she probably made fun of it. :thumbsdown: