Author Topic: Police: Woman Beheaded at Oklahoma Workplace  (Read 1759 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police: Woman Beheaded at Oklahoma Workplace
« on: September 26, 2014, 03:02:48 pm »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-woman-beheaded-oklahoma-workplace-25778135

Police: Woman Beheaded at Oklahoma Workplace
MOORE, Okla. — Sep 26, 2014, 10:44 AM ET
Associated Press
Police say a woman who was killed by a co-worker at a food distribution center in suburban Oklahoma City was beheaded.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said Friday that the woman, who has not been identified, was beheaded by a man who attacked her and another woman Thursday at Vaughan Foods in Moore.

An off-duty officer who was working at the business shot the suspect. The surviving victim and the suspect were still hospitalized Friday.

The motive for the attack was unclear, but Lewis said the suspect and the victims were apparently not involved with each other outside of their work at the business.

Police were called about 4:15 p.m. to reports of a fight inside Vaughan Foods.

Lewis says officers were told that there had been a shooting.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Police: Woman Beheaded at Oklahoma Workplace
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 03:14:32 pm »
Details here will be important - but will we get them?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 03:23:41 pm »
Details here will be important - but will we get them?

Not easily, if at all.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Millee

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 03:47:54 pm »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-woman-beheaded-oklahoma-workplace-25778135

30-year old man, not charged or identified????  Something stinks here.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 03:48:26 pm »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-woman-beheaded-at-oklahoma-workplace/

BySTEPHANIE SLIFERCBS NEWSSeptember 26, 2014, 11:26 AM
Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

MOORE, Okla. - Police say a woman who was killed by a co-worker at a food distribution center in suburban Oklahoma City was beheaded and that witnesses have said the suspect had been trying to convince co-workers to convert to Islam.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said Friday that 30-year-old Alton Nolen had been terminated from Vaughan Foods in Moore shortly before the incident took place on Thursday afternoon.

Colleen Hufford, 54, was beheaded and another woman, 43-year-old Traci Johnson, was stabbed. Both victims were employees of Vaughan Foods, but according to Lewis, it appeared the women were not targeted and were instead stabbed at random.

Mark Vaughn, an off-duty officer who also serves as chief operating officer of the business, shot Nolen as he was stabbing Johnson.
Sgt. Lewis touted Vaughn as a hero Friday and said he saved Johnson's life.

"It could have gotten a lot worse. This guy wasn't going to stop," said Lewis.

Johnson and Nolen were still hospitalized Friday.

According to Lewis, statements were made to investigators that Nolen had been trying to convince employees to convert to Islam. It is unclear whether this is why Nolen had been terminated from the business.

Police were called about 4:15 p.m. to reports of a fight inside Vaughan Foods.

Lewis says officers were told that there had been a stabbing and shooting.

The FBI is involved in the investigation and is currently conducting a background investigation into Nolen, Lewis said.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 04:01:30 pm »
Combine the Violent Black Male, the black Americans' average IQs of 85, with Islam, and it is a very bad thing, indeed.

A sitting black President would be the very last to admit to any of the problems with his (half) race, though.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 04:09:41 pm »
I'm surprised that CBS included the part about his trying to convert them to Islam.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Millee

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 04:15:39 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/us/oklahoma-beheading/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

CNN reports, "A sheriff's deputy shot Nolen. He and the surviving victim were taken to an area hospital." which makes it sound like he was responding to a 911 call. 

The CBS link above reports, "Mark Vaughn, an off-duty officer who also serves as chief operating officer of the business, shot Nolen as he was stabbing Johnson.
Sgt. Lewis touted Vaughn as a hero Friday and said he saved Johnson's life."

I'm guessing CNN doesn't want it inferred that guns can save lives too. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2014, 04:33:17 pm »
http://kfor.com/2014/09/25/reports-police-respond-to-possible-shooting-near-moore-grocery-store/
Police: FBI looking into Moore beheading after suspect tried to convert others to Islam
Support the USO

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2014, 04:38:05 pm »
Oklahoma man beheads woman, stabs 2nd victim during workplace fight at food plant

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/okla-man-beheads-woman-workplace-fight-report-article-1.1953778

Some witnesses said he was shouting Islamic phrases during the attack.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2014, 04:41:56 pm »
I'm surprised that CBS included the part about his trying to convert them to Islam.
Yes, it is surprising.
So, if Obama had a son ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2014, 04:47:59 pm »
There will be crickets from the White House on this one.
John Steinbeck

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2014, 05:05:48 pm »
There will be crickets from the White House on this one.

Of course there will. It's only another case of "workplace violence", after all.

Instead of, say, "Sudden Jihad Syndrome".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2014, 05:12:10 pm »
Sudden Jihad Syndrome

I think you just discovered a new phenomenon!
Support the USO

Offline Carling

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2014, 05:16:18 pm »
What race are the victims?  One story I read quoted LE as saying he was "randomly attacking" people.  Those quick proclamations always set off my BS detector. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2014, 06:17:54 pm »
I guess we'll be hearing from Baghdad Barry soon.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2014, 07:49:21 pm »
Yes, it is surprising.
So, if Obama had a son ...

Betcha we won't hear those words on this one....   :smokin:

btw, does anyone else find this as horrifying as I do?  Beheading an innocent woman in OK because she wouldn't convert to Islam.

Somehow I feel like we're in more danger now than we have ever been before.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2014, 07:55:41 pm »
It's significant that this lunatic was in Oklahoma, which some might consider the heart of the Bible belt. This didn't happen in Dearborn, Boston, D.C., NYC or some such bastion of liberalism and "tolerance" for Islam. If this is going on in Moore, Oklahoma, no place is safe. If you don't already have a concealed carry permit, I would urge you to get one if at all possible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline olde north church

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2014, 08:14:37 pm »
It's significant that this lunatic was in Oklahoma, which some might consider the heart of the Bible belt. This didn't happen in Dearborn, Boston, D.C., NYC or some such bastion of liberalism and "tolerance" for Islam. If this is going on in Moore, Oklahoma, no place is safe. If you don't already have a concealed carry permit, I would urge you to get one if at all possible.

Actually, OKC has quite a few of the them.  That's why anybody with a lick of sense knows, well, I'll just stop right there on that.  One of highest populations like Dearborn.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2014, 11:53:56 pm »

btw, does anyone else find this as horrifying as I do?  Beheading an innocent woman in OK because she wouldn't convert to Islam.

Somehow I feel like we're in more danger now than we have ever been before.

Yes, I can not imagine the horror.  And, we are in the most perilous period of our lifetime.  The nexus of hate, technology, capital is astonishing.  Couple that with PC and agenda driven government... we have a mess.
John Steinbeck

Offline Carling

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2014, 03:53:26 am »
Turns out this Muslim was fired because he defending the stoning women to death in an argument, saying it is in the Koran.

How long until the company is sued by the DOJ and the NLRB for religious discrimination? 

Exactly what is going on in the radical USA mosques? 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 03:54:10 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2014, 04:09:15 am »
Actually, OKC has quite a few of the them.  That's why anybody with a lick of sense knows, well, I'll just stop right there on that.  One of highest populations like Dearborn.

They even have their own school, which is part of the OKC Public Schools system.  I know because my company does business with the school district.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2014, 04:10:15 am »
Turns out this Muslim was fired because he defending the stoning women to death in an argument, saying it is in the Koran.

How long until the company is sued by the DOJ and the NLRB for religious discrimination? 

Exactly what is going on in the radical USA mosques?

He probably made a threat toward someone during the argument, which at any job will get one fired, other than a government job.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2014, 04:44:04 am »
You just know this is going to be classified as another "Workplace Violence" incident.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

- The Daily Caller - http://dailycaller.com -

‘SHARIA LAW IS COMING!!!!’ Oklahoma Beheader Celebrated Terrorists, Disparaged Non-Muslims On Facebook

Posted By Patrick Howley On 6:05 PM 09/26/2014 In | No Comments

Oklahoma beheading suspect Alton Alexander Nolen calls himself “Jah’Keem Yisrael” on his Facebook page, where he uploaded photos of himself reading the Koran and wearing Muslim religious clothing.

Nolen’s Facebook “cover” photo appears to be of several Taliban fighters, according to a Google reverse image search.

He also posted images of Osama bin Laden and wrote in a caption on a photograph of the 9/11 attacks “A Future Prophecy Revelation 18:8 She (The statue Of Liberty) is going into flames. She and anybody who’s with her.” He also referenced U.S. intervention in Iraq in a July 24 post, writing, “AMERICA SO CALL HELPS IRAQ (WHICH NOT)- WELL WHY CANT U HELP THE GAZA CITIZENS AGAINST ISRAEL…AMERICA AND ISRAEL ARE WICKED. WAKE UP MUSLIMS!!!”

A Philadelphia-based friend asked Nolen if he was praying in one of his photographs at “the Masjid on Luzerne,” appearing to refer to the Muslim American Society of Philadelphia. Nolen replied, “LAA,” to which his friend responded, “oh you not in Philadelphia.”

“I JST WANT TO SAY AS AN MUSLIM WE DNT CELEBRATE AMERIKAS HOLIDAYS,” he wrote in a caption accompanying a photograph of an Islamist fighter.

“KAFIR KAFIRS MEANS SOMEONES WHO DISAGREES WITH ISLAM. JST CAUSE YOU AS-SALAAMU ALAKIUN EVERY MORNING DNT MEANS YOUR AN MUSLIM THANK YOU THO,” he wrote in April, disparagingly referring to non-Muslims or “Kafirs.”

“Ima Tell You Off Top Im Not Your Friend My Friends Are At The Mosque All Around The World,” he wrote in a description of himself. “Im an Muslim from the Tribe of Judah who Was Pretty Much Raised In Killeen Texas. My Ancestors Who Are The True Jews Here In America Today Are Originally From Israel. They Were Bombed Outta Israel By The Roman Catholic Army So They Fled To Egypt And The Afrikans Sold Us To The White Man As Slaves Along With Any Other Black Person Here In Amerika Today Aka The True Jews From Israel. Our Ancestors Are Originally From Israel. Were Not from Afrika.”

His Facebook friends include a variety of Muslims in America, England, and around the world, including multiple friends from the Philadelphia area.

Photo via Facebook

“You know what gets me about Christians is that they blaspheme saying that Jesus (pbus Ameen) is God. If Jesus (pbuh Ameen) was God why when you claim he was on a cross he quoted Quote’ Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing? With this said he can’t be the Savior. All Praise To Allah,” he wrote in another caption.

Photo via Facebook

He also posted a photograph of himself with a man he identified as “Brother Abdul Raman.”

Photo via Facebook

“READING PROPHET MUHAMMADS NIGHT JOURNEY! PBUH AMEEN,” he wrote on August 7.

Photo via Facebook

He also featured photographs of George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama making the same hand gesture resembling devil horns.

“Christians say this is God. La ilaha il Allah!!!!!!,” he wrote next to an image of Jesus.

He also wrote “SHARIA LAW IS COMING!!!!” alongside a picture of Pope Benedict XVI.

He posted a photograph in March of a protester holding a sign saying, “Islam Will Dominate the World. Freedom Can Go To Hell.”

Nolen attended Idabel High School in Idabel, Oklahoma. This is his yearbook photo from 2003:

Alton Alexander Nolan (Photo via Idabel High School Yearbook, 2003)

Follow Patrick on Twitter

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/26/sharia-law-is-coming-oklahoma-beheader-celebrated-terrorists-disparaged-non-muslims-on-facebook/