Author Topic: ‘Hobby Lobby’ Holly Does it Again! Makes Liberals FREAK OUT With 1 Tweet…  (Read 531 times)

rangerrebew

‘Hobby Lobby’ Holly Does it Again! Makes Liberals FREAK OUT With 1 Tweet…

Author:  Editor

Posted: September 25, 2014

‘Hobby Lobby Holly’ Fisher first became a Twitter star on the right when she tweeted a picture of herself holding a Chick-fil-A cup, while wearing a pink ‘Pro-Life’ shirt in front of Hobby Lobby, during the famous Supreme Court decision which ruled in favor of religious freedom.

Her fame launched her career on radio, and she is back causing controversy again!

Holding a gun and speaking out against the Islamic State (ISIS). Holly is truly fearless, even though the liberal responses to her have been overwhelmingly vulgar and crude.

Do you support Holly Fisher in her Twitter campaign to support gun rights and oppose the Islamic State? Let us know what you think in the comments section.

Holly Fisher   @HollyRFisher 
Follow
I never want to face #ISIS, but if I do, I'll send as many of them to hell as I can.
#2A

10:26 AM - 22 Sep 2014

801 Retweets   1,257 favorites 

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hobby-lobby-holly-makes-liberals-freak-1-tweet/#ixzz3EPekYzEq
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:38:05 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I think I'm in love.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PzLdr

I would LOVE to see her fire full auto in that outfit.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Hell, I'd stand downrange just for the view!  :howlin: :howlin: :howlin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Lando Lincoln

The paternal instinct is coming out in me... She needs a hug.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

rangerrebew

Now, now, now.  This is a political discussion. :kisses2:

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Why can I never meet a woman like that?
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why can I never meet a woman like that?
I've met a few of them. They're just usually always taken by the time they graduate high school.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024