Author Topic: SHOCKING: Barack Obama’s Implied Pact With ISIS-Backed Terror Group....DW Ulsterman  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/shocking-barack-obamas-implied-pact-isis-backed-terror-group/

Will this be given the attention it deserves? Many already know Barack Obama’s allegiance to the Muslim Brotherhood, but few likely are aware of a pact signed in 2013 that directly linked the Obama White House, the Muslim Brotherhood, and the ISIS-backed Egyptian terror organization known as Ansar all-Bayt.

Reader, please share this with others you know.

WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGE

Sorry, I am not posting the rest of the story here as the images are too graphic...please go to the link to finish the article..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
No mam....not gonna do it.   **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No mam....not gonna do it.   **nononono*

Smart move...sorry I looked...I won't sleep well tonight...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

You can't shut your eyes to the world.  Those photos should be on every news every night.  Maybe people will wake up.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You can't shut your eyes to the world.  Those photos should be on every news every night.  Maybe people will wake up.

I'll just take your word for it, ONC. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald