Author Topic: Muslim Student Challenges Jewish Professor, He Shuts Her Up On The Spot  (Read 8675 times)

Offline Relic

Editor-In-Chief of NewsReal Blog, David Horowitz gave a lecture at UC San Diego to combat the ‘Muslim Students Association’s Israeli Apartheid Week’, what some are referring to ‘Hitler Youth Week’. During the question & answer portion of the talk, David had an interesting and bone-chilling encounter with a member of the MSA. He then went ahead to reveal the real intention of her visit to the meeting.

What happens in this video is so chilling, it feels almost like its scripted and that it could be in a movie. Wait for her last 2 words. They are stunningly racist and extremely hateful.

As stated by David Swindle over at NewsReal Blog, whats shocking is not the fact that she holds the views but rather she is so willing to admit it.

Watch the chilling confrontation below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fSvyv0urTE

http://qpolitical.com/muslim-student-challenges-jewish-professor-shuts-spot/
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:19:13 pm by Relic »

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Muslim Student Challenges Jewish Professor, He Shuts Her Up On The Spot
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 02:24:11 pm »
As stated by David Swindle over at NewsReal Blog, whats shocking is not the fact that she holds the views but rather she is so willing to admit it.

This is what several centuries worth of 'marrying your cousin' will do...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 02:56:29 pm »
This is just the same old crap that we saw in the 70s, with all the students at universities supporting the Soviet Union and communism. 

Anything to get a rise out of the adults.

This chick's problem is she could very well be put on a DHS watch list and her movements tracked.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 03:02:24 pm »
This is just the same old crap that we saw in the 70s, with all the students at universities supporting the Soviet Union and communism. 

This chick's problem is she could very well be put on a DHS watch list and her movements tracked.

And that's a bad thing, why?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 03:02:47 pm »

Why?  She's not in the tea party.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 04:55:06 pm »
Why?  She's not in the tea party.

They did the same thing to occupiers. Your political views are irrelevant. If they feel you support opinions and ideas from either side that might threaten their control in any way they will keep tabs on you. I really wouldn't be surprised if I and others here are on some list.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:55:42 pm by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 05:21:55 pm »
They did the same thing to occupiers. Your political views are irrelevant. If they feel you support opinions and ideas from either side that might threaten their control in any way they will keep tabs on you. I really wouldn't be surprised if I and others here are on some list.

I guarantee I am.
Over 50, white male, USN veteran, own a gun. - An exact fit for Eric Holder's profile of a domestic terrorist. Did I say "profile"? Well, I guess profiling is ok if it's a profile of white males.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 05:25:30 pm »

I would say that supporting a declared terrorist group like Hamas is deserving of being placed on a watch list.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2014, 05:46:07 pm »
Horowitz exposed her brilliantly.  This is dated 2010 - I wonder where she is now?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 06:04:27 pm »
Horowitz exposed her brilliantly.  This is dated 2010 - I wonder where she is now?

Probly had to buy a bigger coat by now...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 06:59:44 pm »
If we say that terrorists like ISIS an others are Muslim extremists or Islamofascists, we are accused of engaging in Islamophobia (which that's not totally untrue since I think we can all agree to possessing a deeply-seeded fear of being decapitated alive, and most -- if not all -- executions via beheading these days are being carried out by Muslims) and of painting Muslims (and by extension Islam) in a negative light, which is an insult to Islam. Muslims get pissed off at us and want to kill us because we associate Muslims, Islam and Muḥammad to terrorists and we shouldn't do that.

YET... ISIS and other terrorist organizations are constantly butchering people and blowing up buildings all in the name of Allah, Muḥammad and Islam, but those very same Muslims that are insulted by our associating Muslims, Islam, Allah and Muḥammad to the acts of terror committed by terrorists, do not seem to be very pissed off at the people who are actually stating that Islam, Allah and Muḥammad are the reason and justification for the acts of barbarism they are committing, which one would think would be the greater insult to Islam, Allah and Muḥammad.

There are only two possible reasons for that odd lack of logical reaction by them:

• They support the actions of terrorists.
  • They fear retaliation by terrorists.

As Horowitz said, if you don't publicly condemn terrorists, you support terrorism.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 07:13:37 pm »
 :amen:

Amen Luis!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 07:29:33 pm »

If you were part of the Occupy movement, you're not on any list.

You're an ally to the government.

Those of us who are conservatives and Republicans are the ones who are the enemy.

Not you.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2014, 07:54:22 pm »
If you were part of the Occupy movement, you're not on any list.

You're an ally to the government.

Those of us who are conservatives and Republicans are the ones who are the enemy.

Not you.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with anything they said, if you think occupiers were not seen by the government as a nuisance/threat you are simply misinformed. A lot of people (yourself included apparently) still believe that the party opposite of what they vote are evil masterminds bent on the destruction of the free world, and that their party alone is fighting for the good of the people and the betterment of all. Democrats and Republicans alike think like that, and it's complete nonsense from both ends. Neither party is fighting for you because neither party represents you anymore. They are all working for the same evil masterminds that are destroying everything good in the world. Any affront to government is going to be met with hostility and negative media attention from the opposite side.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 07:55:02 pm by Dex4974 »
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2014, 08:18:50 pm »
Regardless of whether or not you agree with anything they said, if you think occupiers were not seen by the government as a nuisance/threat you are simply misinformed. A lot of people (yourself included apparently) still believe that the party opposite of what they vote are evil masterminds bent on the destruction of the free world, and that their party alone is fighting for the good of the people and the betterment of all. Democrats and Republicans alike think like that, and it's complete nonsense from both ends. Neither party is fighting for you because neither party represents you anymore. They are all working for the same evil masterminds that are destroying everything good in the world. Any affront to government is going to be met with hostility and negative media attention from the opposite side.

You are mistaken on many, many levels.

Here is a quote from Nancy Pelosi on your Occupy movement....

"God bless them," Pelosi said, "for their spontaneity. It's independent ... it's young, it's spontaneous, and it's focused. And it's going to be effective."

And here is what Obama said in reference to Occupiers, mistakenly protesting him...

“I appreciate you guys making your point; let me go ahead and make mine,” Obama said before continuing his speech. “I'll listen to you, you listen to me, OK?”

A few minutes later, Obama acknowledged the Occupy protest movement again, saying: “You are the reason I ran for office.”

This administration was on the Occupy side, and supported you fully.

Not so very much with the Tea Party.  (Or didn't you realize that we, who are conservatives, are the only real enemy of this government?).

Now whether or not you believe that there's some evil conspiracy in both parties "destroying everything good in this world" is your own business.  But you mistakenly believe that, when I connect you and the Occupy movement with this administration, that I am blindly supporting the Republican party.

Nothing could be further from the truth. 

But if you ask me, are there good, honest, patriotic people in the Republican party, I will say, most certainly yes.  And if you ask me if there are good, honest patriotic people in the Democrats now running the country, I will say a definitive no.

It requires some nuance to understand the difference between what many conservatives, like me, believe, and what you mistakenly posted in your attempt to express what you think I believe, but it can be done.

Try it.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2014, 08:24:47 pm »
I find it sad that with all the current 'atrocities' going on against God-fearing Americans and Jews that we have to dredge up something from freaking 2010.   **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 08:26:31 pm »
I find it sad that with all the current 'atrocities' going on against God-fearing Americans and Jews that we have to dredge up something from freaking 2010.   **nononono*

The guy's moniker IS Relic.

You have to cut him some slack.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Relic

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 08:35:11 pm »

Well, I got it in an email from my son, so I didn't worry about the date.

Is it somehow less relevant now than in 2010? Have muslim attitudes changed? What is it that you find so offensive?

Or do you just have some sand in your .....?

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2014, 08:52:48 pm »
It still seems pertinent to this old guy...
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2014, 09:13:26 pm »
Well, I got it in an email from my son, so I didn't worry about the date.

Is it somehow less relevant now than in 2010? Have muslim attitudes changed? What is it that you find so offensive?

Or do you just have some sand in your .....?

I said it was "sad", not inappropriate or ridiculous.

But my point was that the threads are chock full of articles whose only purpose is to get us more angry and more frustrated and full of despair. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Dexter

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 10:01:12 pm »
But my point was that the threads are chock full of articles whose only purpose is to get us more angry and more frustrated and full of despair.

It's almost as if a mindset is being created in order to accomplish a goal.  :pondering:
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2014, 10:08:24 pm »
You are mistaken on many, many levels.

Here is a quote from Nancy Pelosi on your Occupy movement....

"God bless them," Pelosi said, "for their spontaneity. It's independent ... it's young, it's spontaneous, and it's focused. And it's going to be effective."

And here is what Obama said in reference to Occupiers, mistakenly protesting him...

“I appreciate you guys making your point; let me go ahead and make mine,” Obama said before continuing his speech. “I'll listen to you, you listen to me, OK?”

A few minutes later, Obama acknowledged the Occupy protest movement again, saying: “You are the reason I ran for office.”

This administration was on the Occupy side, and supported you fully.

Not so very much with the Tea Party.  (Or didn't you realize that we, who are conservatives, are the only real enemy of this government?).

Now whether or not you believe that there's some evil conspiracy in both parties "destroying everything good in this world" is your own business.  But you mistakenly believe that, when I connect you and the Occupy movement with this administration, that I am blindly supporting the Republican party.

Nothing could be further from the truth. 

But if you ask me, are there good, honest, patriotic people in the Republican party, I will say, most certainly yes.  And if you ask me if there are good, honest patriotic people in the Democrats now running the country, I will say a definitive no.

It requires some nuance to understand the difference between what many conservatives, like me, believe, and what you mistakenly posted in your attempt to express what you think I believe, but it can be done.

Try it.

Are you really surprised that Obama and other Democrats would say that? Of course he is going to come out in support of the Occupy movement. If he had condemned it his entire base would have fallen apart. Much of what Occupy was demanding is exactly what the Democrats claim to support. Speaking out against it would have seemed incredibly hypocritical. He needed to appear to support it because it was critical for the Democrat's image. Don't tell me that now all of a sudden we are supposed to believe what Obama is saying and not assume it is baloney to cover up his real motives. If a conservative had been in office they would have condemned Occupy while praising the Tea Party, but I don't think a conservative administration would truly support what the Tea Party is trying to do either. The government has one goal, and that is maintaining and expanding their power wherever possible, and they will manipulate and lie to the masses to any extent necessary to achieve their goal.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 10:42:52 pm by Dex4974 »
-Socrates

Offline Relic

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2014, 11:36:09 pm »
I said it was "sad", not inappropriate or ridiculous.

Well, this is the kind of thing people need to see.
If someone sees this for the first time, then it's worth posting.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2014, 01:12:12 am »
Are you really surprised that Obama and other Democrats would say that? Of course he is going to come out in support of the Occupy movement. If he had condemned it his entire base would have fallen apart. Much of what Occupy was demanding is exactly what the Democrats claim to support. Speaking out against it would have seemed incredibly hypocritical. He needed to appear to support it because it was critical for the Democrat's image. Don't tell me that now all of a sudden we are supposed to believe what Obama is saying and not assume it is baloney to cover up his real motives. If a conservative had been in office they would have condemned Occupy while praising the Tea Party, but I don't think a conservative administration would truly support what the Tea Party is trying to do either. The government has one goal, and that is maintaining and expanding their power wherever possible, and they will manipulate and lie to the masses to any extent necessary to achieve their goal.

You're almost good at twisting what's been said to make your point, Dex.

Not good enough, but not bad.....

If I twist my brain enough, sort of like a pretzel, I can almost see your point.

btw, there are actual conservatives who believe what you claim to believe about everyone in both parties' being evil, but they're more convincing than you are.

You just use the tactic to defend Obama and the left (as in 'they're all bad, so Obama isn't all that bad' .......like you just did here).

Where did you do your demonstrations with OWS?  Any violence or disease where you were protesting?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2014, 01:35:39 am »
You're almost good at twisting what's been said to make your point, Dex.

Not good enough, but not bad.....

If I twist my brain enough, sort of like a pretzel, I can almost see your point.

btw, there are actual conservatives who believe what you claim to believe about everyone in both parties' being evil, but they're more convincing than you are.

You just use the tactic to defend Obama and the left (as in 'they're all bad, so Obama isn't all that bad' .......like you just did here).

Where did you do your demonstrations with OWS?  Any violence or disease where you were protesting?

I've never tried to save face for Obama or the Democrats in any way. In no way do I think Obama "Isn't that bad." He's a phony and he's taking advantage of the optimism and good intentions of millions of people.

Oh, and no matter how you have to twist and turn your brain to make sense of my point I will consider it progress.  :tongue2:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:37:39 am by Dex4974 »
-Socrates