Author Topic: The Coded Message Obama Delivers When He Says ISIL Instead of ISIS... UPDATE: Harris Faulkner Says Obama Saluting ISIS By Calling Them ‘ISIL’  (Read 475 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/the-coded-message-obama-delivers-when-he-says-isil-instead-of-isis

(Now the End Begins) -- DECODING OBAMA’S SPEECH REVEALS SOME STARTLING REVELATIONS

“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” Genesis 12:3

In one press conference after another, when referring to the Muslim terror super-group ISIS, United States President Barack Obama will use the term ISIL instead of their former name ISIS or current name Islamic State. Have you ever wondered about that? We have.

What makes up the near exact center of the Muslim Levant? Israel.

ISIL stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant. Now, to us Westerners we don’t really make much of a distinction, do we? No, honestly from our perspective its all about the same. But how would a Muslim living in the Middle East view it? Just what is the Levant anyway? Let’s take a look.

The geographical term LEVANT refers to a multi-nation region in the Middle East. It’s a land bridge between Turkey to the north and Egypt to the south. If you look on a map, however, in the near exact middle of the nations that comprise the Levant, guess what you see? Come on, guess!

It’s Israel.

When Barack Obama refers over and over to the Islamic State as ISIL, he is sending a message to Muslims all over the Middle East that he personally does not recognize Israel as a sovereign nation, but as territory belonging to the Islamic State.

Now you know why Obama says that he has no plan, no goal, and no stated aim for dealing with ISIS. But he does have a plan, and it’s a really nasty, diabolical one. Obama’s plan is to drag his feet for as long as he can, doing only the bare minimum that Congress forces him to do. His “plan”to buy ISIS as much time as possible to make as many gains as they can.

Listen as Obama painstakingly spells out the letters I-S-I-L so there is no doubt in your mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuKsgn5bPcE

And it’s working.

The Islamic State has garnered millions of dollars, a vast cache of weapons, and in their latest foray have captured Syrian fighter jets. With each passing day that Obama fulfills his stated aim of doing nothing, the Islamic State grows by leaps and bounds. The ultimate goal, of course, has not changed and will never change.

The ultimate goal is the destruction of Israel.

Now you know a little bit more why Obama chooses his words so carefully, and what’s really in a name. Shakespeare had it right.

UPDATE: Harris Faulkner Says Obama Saluting ISIS By Calling Them ‘ISIL’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HO8TERRpNw

Ainsley Earhardt: “They changed the name in the middle of all this to ISIL. They don’t have the right to do that. We’re going to continue to call them ISIS.”

Harris Faulkner: “So our president is tipping his hat to them.”

Earhardt: “They changed the name…”

Faulkner: “So, it’s the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. Levant is a bigger territory. That’s why they want to embrace that name and it includes many, many more countries than just Syria.”

Jesse Watters: “And I think the president doesn’t want to have it be just Iraq and Syria because that brings to mind the president’s failed polices in Iraq. Which, he said the Iraq war was over. And Syria, which he drew the line and basically vacated it. When they say Levant, that’s broadening it out and it kind of doesn’t remind people that this is his policy…”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Barack 'Hussein' Obama is viciously anti-Israel and he is anti-Western world in general. This should come as no surprise to anyone with more than two working brain cells.

He is certainly pro-Muslim Brotherhood, pro-Hamas, and he is constantly working in the favor and self interests of Iran.

The American Left wanted a Muslim 'brother' for President, and now they have it. So deal with it.

Obama and his crew are laughing at America. It will be a miracle if he does not wind up damaging America to the point that it cannot be saved.

But again, this is what the 'oh so intellectual' elite Left wanted, so I guess we are all stuck. We can do nothing more than to just ride it out, and "hope" we survive the "change" Hussein is bringing down on our heads.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I am going to continue to call them ISIL - because that is what they want.

All the pie, not just a slice.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I am going to continue to call them ISIL - because that is what they want.

Not here.....it's 'blood-drenched, savage, troglodytes' for me.   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Not here.....it's 'blood-drenched, savage, troglodytes' for me.   :patriot:

It's like when George HW Bush kept calling Saddam Hussain, "Sa-Damn" Hussain.   Call them ISIS, be the thorn in their heel. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Obama also uses ISIL because it's a wink and a nod that he refuses to recognize the legitimacy of Israel. 

ISIL involves the stretch of land from Turkey to Egypt.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald