Author Topic: James Woods Issues Scathing “Holder Challenge”...by ulsterman  (Read 2269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Woods Issues Scathing “Holder Challenge”...by ulsterman
« on: September 09, 2014, 04:14:24 pm »
http://ulstermanbooks.com/james-woods-issues-scathing-holder-challenge/

Actor James Woods took to Twitter yesterday to issue what he has dubbed the “Holder Challenge” following the racially motivated assault that took place in Memphis earlier this week.  The assailants consisted of a mob of black teens while the victims were white store employees.  To date, the Obama White House has said nothing.  The Obama White House’s moral outrage seems inclined to only make itself known when a victim is black, which has James Woods and many others across America outraged. Check out his tweets on the subject of Attorney Eric Holder, and then if you wish, help him to spread the “Holder Challenge.”

James Woods is outraged over the indifference Eric Holder shows over racially motivated crime in America.

ames Woods        ✔ @RealJamesWoods
Follow

This is a direct challenge to Eric Holder: Are you, Sir, going to Memphis, TN to address the Kroger racial hate crime? #holderchallenge

4:45 AM – 9 Sep 2014
James Woods        ✔ @RealJamesWoods
Follow

I’ve never asked my followers to do anything on my behalf before. Please RT my #holderchallenge to Eric Holder in the previous tweet.

4:47 AM – 9 Sep 2014
Follow

You notice cowardly Google and Twitter will, of course, make you jump through hurdles to see the “flagged” video they don’t want you to see.

4:49 AM – 9 Sep 2014
Follow

Let’s all stop griping and trend the #holderchallenge and see, once and for all, if this admin will stand up for justice for ALL of us.

4:53 AM – 9 Sep 2014
Follow

There is no black in America. There is no white. There is only right or wrong. Racial hatred is wrong. Period. #holderchallenge

5:09 AM – 9 Sep 2014
Follow

Where are you, Mr. Holder? Racial hate crime OF ANY KIND is an abomination. #holderchallenge

5:12 AM – 9 Sep 2014

Here is video of the crime in Memphis that has James Woods so outraged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK-nlsI4-C0&feature=youtu.be

Posted byulsterman
September 9, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: James Woods Issues Scathing “Holder Challenge”...by ulsterman
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 04:23:37 pm »
Wonder how quickly that got drowned out by Obama's cadre of "useful idiots" on twitter.