Author Topic: WATCH: Angry Mother Of Benghazi Victim Levels Devastating Charge At ‘Rotten’ Obama Admin  (Read 587 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-angry-mother-benghazi-victim-blasts-rotten-obama-admin-killed-kid/

WATCH: Angry Mother Of Benghazi Victim Levels Devastating Charge At ‘Rotten’ Obama Admin
"They were abandoned and just left to die there.”
Share Tweet Email
Avatar of Norvell Rose   Norvell Rose — September 8, 2014

U.S. security operatives who were on the ground in Benghazi the night of the deadly assault in 2012 have spoken out for the first time, telling Fox News that they were, in fact, told to “stand down” and not try to help the Americans under attack.

The mother of Sean Smith, one of the Americans who died at the U.S. compound, tells Fox News’ Judge Jeanine Pirro:

“I love my country. I do not like the politicians, and I want them out. They killed my kid, and they killed the other three guys, and they’re going to keep on doing it as long as we keep them in there. They make rotten decisions.”

Pat Smith appeared on the Fox News program “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” reacting to “13 Hours at Benghazi,” a Fox News Reporting special that claims to have uncovered the smoking gun of Benghazi. Smith pulled no punches and minced no words in blasting the Obama administration for “abandoning” her son and the three other Americans who died on September 11, 2012.

The new congressional hearings on Benghazi are set to begin public proceedings this month — the hearings to be conducted by the Select Committee of House under the leadership of Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC).

You can watch the video of Pat Smith’s interview with Judge Pirro above.

video at link

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34