Author Topic: Where is the evidence?  (Read 12910 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Where is the evidence?
« on: September 06, 2014, 12:17:00 pm »
Where is the evidence that Obama was actually born in America?

Where is the evidence that Obama attended and GRADUATED from any of those schools he visited?

Where is the evidence that Barak Hussein Obama has ever held an American driver's license or an American passport?

Where is the evidence that Hussein and Michelle Obama are even actually married?

Where is the evidence that those two girls are from him, or from Michelle?

Where is the evidence of ANYTHING? All we have are stories and myth, with no evidence behind it. His entire history has been erased.

Show me something, anything to prove that Hussein is a real person. There is nothing but a story.

Show me something, anything. I do not want a blackout President. He is because, he is, is not an answer.

Why is there such an extreme blackout on anything about his history? Why?

Show me anything, no matter how small, that would justify how the Left worships him.

Who is he? What has he done? No one knows. And according to the Left, they do not care. He is half Black. That is all we care about.

The American Left have been played for the fools they are. And now, we shall see the reward of their stupidity.

"The thing sbout 'greed' is that it makes you a slave. You become a slave to money. You are a slave to anything and anyone, and with that, you become stupid and vulnerable."

This is our government today. This is America today.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:55:01 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Where is the evidence?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 12:31:07 pm »
I hope we get answers to your questions in my lifetime.  I've always suspected his mother was actually a jackal.   :nometalk:

I think that since his college days, Obama has been groomed by - maybe the Muslim Brotherhood - or some radical Muslim group to participate in the take-down of America and her conversion to a global Caliphate.  That's my Saturday morning conspiracy theory of the day.

:beer:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 01:44:39 pm »
I hope we get answers to your questions in my lifetime.

I think we will. We won't like the answers.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 01:53:02 pm »
I think we will. We won't like the answers.

When you pray that the truth will be revealed, sometimes you won't like the answers.  Like they say, "be careful what you wish for!"

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 02:07:35 pm »
Where is the evidence that those two girls are from him, or from Michelle.
The only thing that comes close to evidence is that the older one resembles BHO. Of course, that could be thanks to a turkey baster.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 02:08:21 pm »
I hope we get answers to your questions in my lifetime.  I've always suspected his mother was actually a jackal.   :nometalk:

I think that since his college days, Obama has been groomed by - maybe the Muslim Brotherhood - or some radical Muslim group to participate in the take-down of America and her conversion to a global Caliphate.  That's my Saturday morning conspiracy theory of the day.

I think you are closer to right than even you might imagine.  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 02:16:21 pm »
I don't subscribe to the Muslim Brotherhood...mother was a jackal POV.

I chalk it up to our American Idol-celebrity culture.  A handsome, articulate black man in designer suits and perfect teeth was all the country needed after the MSM cannibalized George W. Bush and by extension, the Republicans.

The fact that Barack Obama earned his chops as a "community organizer" whose success was built upon class struggle and envy was just the cherry on top.

What bothers me more than anything else is WHY the MSM continue to cover for him and haven't driven him from office in total shame.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 02:21:08 pm »
I think you are closer to right than even you might imagine.  :beer:

It's coming to the point where it is glaringly obvious to anyone that will look.   :beer:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 02:31:42 pm »
I don't subscribe to the Muslim Brotherhood...mother was a jackal POV.

I chalk it up to our American Idol-celebrity culture.  A handsome, articulate black man in designer suits and perfect teeth was all the country needed after the MSM cannibalized George W. Bush and by extension, the Republicans.

The fact that Barack Obama earned his chops as a "community organizer" whose success was built upon class struggle and envy was just the cherry on top.

What bothers me more than anything else is WHY the MSM continue to cover for him and haven't driven him from office in total shame.

You are certainly entitled to you opinion but how do you explain a previously nobody lecturer at the University of Chicago getting elected to the U.S. Senate and then in REALLY short order to the presidency of the United States? I say there is someone or something with VERY deep pockets behind that and my informed guess is IRAN!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 02:38:41 pm »
It's coming to the point where it is glaringly obvious to anyone that will look.   :beer:

Hint: The thread I just posted elsewhere has, I believe, some relevance to this thread as well.  (Val didn't just magically show up when O became president!)

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 02:39:21 pm »
You are certainly entitled to you opinion but how do you explain a previously nobody lecturer at the University of Chicago getting elected to the U.S. Senate and then in REALLY short order to the presidency of the United States? I say there is someone or something with VERY deep pockets behind that and my informed guess is IRAN!

He got elected because of the nature of Chicago corrupted politics.   He made sure that this opponents on the ballot(s) were destroyed BEFORE said primary and/or election day.  He dug up dirt by getting access to what was supposed to be SEALED records.

Why the same MO wasn't used on him is because Democrats have been running Illinois forever.

Once he was presented on the national stage, the rest was easy.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 02:57:12 pm »
Hint: The thread I just posted elsewhere has, I believe, some relevance to this thread as well.  (Val didn't just magically show up when O became president!)

She was pulling the strings in Chicago long before that.  Valerie, Obama, Geithner, and others are second and third generation Communists/Marxists/Nazis.  We're seeing the culmination of generations of work. 

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 02:59:10 pm »
He got elected because of the nature of Chicago corrupted politics.   He made sure that this opponents on the ballot(s) were destroyed BEFORE said primary and/or election day.  He dug up dirt by getting access to what was supposed to be SEALED records.

Why the same MO wasn't used on him is because Democrats have been running Illinois forever.

Once he was presented on the national stage, the rest was easy.

I've always thought Chicago was a portal to Hell. 

Oceander

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2014, 06:59:15 pm »
absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2014, 07:34:06 pm »
absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Exactly. Or inexactly. What?
 :laugh: 

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 02:47:26 am »
Exactly. Or inexactly. What?
 :laugh: 

The lack of evidence showing that Obuttocks was born in the US is not evidence that Obuttocks was not born in the US (i.e., was born outside the US).

Offline olde north church

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2014, 12:06:09 pm »
I've always thought Chicago was a portal to Hell.

That goes back to proud lesbian, Jane Addams.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 12:11:11 pm by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2014, 12:25:32 pm »
The lack of evidence showing that Obuttocks was born in the US is not evidence that Obuttocks was not born in the US (i.e., was born outside the US).

Problem is that there is evidence that BHO was born in Hawaii, including a birth certificate on file and announcements of his birth in the local papers a week or so later.  Now people can challenge that, and have done so, but to my knowledge none has been considered credible.

As for going straight to the US Senate, that isn't so.  He did serve (if you can call it that) in the Illinois Senate.

Why are his college records all kept under wraps?  Good question.  I've always guessed he claimed some type of foreign student benefit, but who knows.

Funny it was a Democrat and Hillary supporter who first raised all the questions about his birth certificate.   :laugh:
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2014, 12:53:39 pm »
That goes back to proud lesbian, Jane Addams.

Do tell ONC, I'm not familiar with Jane Addams. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2014, 01:17:18 pm »
Why are his college records all kept under wraps?  Good question. 
Why is he the only president in memory whose medical records are such a secret? Remember how we got breathless play-by-play of Reagan's colon polyps from the MSM? We've heard of only one physical exam, where the dr. told Obuttocks to stop smoking (supposedly), but that's it.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 01:21:44 pm »
Do tell ONC, I'm not familiar with Jane Addams.

She was the daughter of some Illinois congressman who was a friend of Honest Abe.  She took the grand tour of Europe, as wealthy girls of her day were wont to do.
She saw poor people in Europe weren't allowed to feel poor and wanted to bring that back stateside.  The rest, as they say, is history.
She was the one who started "Hale House" for the poor in Chicago.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2014, 01:41:11 pm »
Not sure I want the answers to those questions now.
Born in HI, which was not a state, to a Nigerian citizen father and American mother.
If we got the answer it would, by default, become the definition of natural-born citizen.
We need congress to get this right.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2014, 02:05:50 pm »

Born in HI, which was not a state,

Huh????

to a Nigerian citizen father and American mother.
If we got the answer it would, by default, become the definition of natural-born citizen.
We need congress to get this right.

I think that nbc issue has been answered for over a century.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2014, 02:15:22 pm »
Kenyan Not Nigerian... gotta 6 year old in the house...focus.. gezzz

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2014, 02:19:48 pm »
Kenyan Not Nigerian... gotta 6 year old in the house...focus.. gezzz

Still the same thing.  Hawaii was a state, and Obama is a natural-born citizen, legally even if not in his heart.