Author Topic: Benghazi truth coming out, contradicting Obama administration story By Thomas Lifson  (Read 448 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014/09/benghazi_truth_coming_out_contradicting_obama_administration_story.html

September 5, 2014
Benghazi truth coming out, contradicting Obama administration story
By Thomas Lifson

The rest of the media continues to ignore the revelations on Benghazi being uncovered by Fox News, but the scandal will not die. The official narrative has been a pack of lies from the start, beginning with the cooked-up video excuse. Now, thanks to CIA contractors who were there, we know that they were indeed instructed to stand-down, despite official denials, and that as a result Ambassador Stevens and 3 others were denied potential life-saving assistance.

Fox News will broadcast a special today at 7 PM and 10 PM EDT, but here is brief summary from Fox:

A U.S. security team in Benghazi was held back from immediately responding to the attack on the American diplomatic mission on orders of the top CIA officer there, three of those involved told Fox News’ Bret Baier. (snip)

Word of the attack on the diplomatic compound reached the CIA annex just after 9:30 p.m. Within five minutes, the security team at the annex was geared up for battle, and ready to move to the compound, a mile away.

“Five minutes, we're ready,” said Paronto, a former Army Ranger. “It was thumbs up, thumbs up, we're ready to go.”

But the team was held back. According to the security operators, they were delayed from responding to the attack by the top CIA officer in Benghazi, whom they refer to only as “Bob.”

“It had probably been 15 minutes I think, and … I just said, ‘Hey, you know, we gotta-- we need to get over there, we're losing the initiative,’” said Tiegen. “And Bob just looks straight at me and said, ‘Stand down, you need to wait.’”

“We're starting to get calls from the State Department guys saying, ‘Hey, we're taking fire, we need you guys here, we need help,’” said Paronto.

After a delay of nearly 30 minutes, the security team headed to the besieged consulate without orders. They asked their CIA superiors to call for armed air support, which never came.

Now, looking back, the security team said they believed that if they had not been delayed for nearly half an hour, or if the air support had come, things might have turned out differently.

It is no small matter to lie to the American poeple about bungling that caused the death of an ambassador in order to influence a prsident's re-election.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

It is no small matter to lie to the American people about bungling that caused the death of an ambassador in order to influence a president's re-election.

He's Gumby dammit!

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
But this man's story contradicts the Official Word of the White House™. Anyone who dares promote this story must be reprimanded, at the very least (see: Lara Logan).
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Right_in_Virginia

He's Gumby dammit!

Please explain the Gumby reference (I used to love Gumby).

Thanks.   ^-^

Offline GourmetDan

Please explain the Gumby reference (I used to love Gumby).

Thanks.   ^-^

I'm talking about the SNL Gumby played by Eddie Murphy.

Gumby always wanted his way because... "I'm Gumby dammit!"

Bambi is the same way...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan