Author Topic: 'Duck Dynasty' Star Phil Robertson -- When It Comes to Isis ... We Should 'Convert Them Or Kill Them'  (Read 564 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/03/duck-dynasty-phil-robertson-united-states-isis-sean-hannity/

The U.S. should deal with ISIS in one of two ways, if you ask "Duck Dynasty" patriarch Phil Robertson ... "convert them or kill them."

Robertson was on the Fox News show "Hannity" Tuesday night, and the topic of the recent beheadings of journalists in the Middle East came up. Robertson -- whose religious beliefs have stirred several controversies in the past -- offered up this ... "In this case you have to convert them, which I think would be next to impossible."

Phil added, "I'm not giving up on them, I'm just saying convert them or kill them. One or the other."

Duck diplomacy. Hardcore.

Online GourmetDan

I hope ISIS doesn't target his family because of that statement...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan