Author Topic: Biden Unchained: “It’s Time To Take Back America!” Um, you've been vice president for how long now, Joey?  (Read 302 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Unchained: “It’s Time To Take Back America!”

Um, you've been vice president for how long now, Joey?

09.01.2014 | Matt Fox | 5

It’s Labor Day across America, you hard worker, you!

In Detroit, Vice President Joe Biden celebrated by commiserating with the common man, begging him not to “give up” on the American dream. Of course, that’s easier said than done…given that Joey is part of the administration that’s been demolishing that same dream. At one point, he shouted, “It’s time to take back America!” with great fervor. Incidentally, it wasn’t so long ago that Attorney General Eric Holder proclaimed that “People talking about taking their country back … there’s a certain racial component to this.” Whoops. Uncle Joe must have missed this interview:

During another moment, Biden explained that the economy isn’t growing because “ordinary people have no money in their pockets.”

Well…duh! Whose fault would that be?

It’s a classic administration move, in which Team Obama attempts to stay above the fray by pretending like they’re victims of the crappy economy just like you, rather than the perpetrators.

But let’s put all of that aside, because what was most interesting to me was hearing Joseph Robinette Biden declare today that “They always refer to me in the press as “Middle Class Joe”.”

They do?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone call him that before.

But perhaps he was simply confusing it with the much more common moniker, “Idiot Joe.”

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2014/09/joey-biden-thinks-media-always-refers-middle-class-joe/#1eRDTGmYhAhTOF5D.99

Offline GourmetDan

It’s a classic administration move, in which Team Obama attempts to stay above the fray by pretending like they’re victims of the crappy economy just like you, rather than the perpetrators.

Well, the 'innocent victim' class is their base and we have plenty of 'innocent victims' in America these days...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers