Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Mike Brown caught on tape in strong armed robbery just minutes before being stopped by Darren Wilson  (Read 9651 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Aren't you leaving out everything that happened...starting with the tussle through the open police cruiser window?

And we just found out that Darren Wilson is black.   :police:

Not sure about that yet...a lot of misinformation all over the net re who Wilson is...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Assaulting an Indian clerk at the convenience store minutes before.....

Lying dead in the street after being shot by police....AFTER he physically assaulted the officer who confronted him BEFORE HE COULD EVEN GET OUT OF HIS CRUISER.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

Right now, Barry's saying..."Damn!   Can't anybody find me an honest black victim?"

I think he'd settle for one that can't be proved to be a thug...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline NavyCanDo

6 foot 4, 300 lbs, trying to rearrange the officers cranium in the tight confines of the Police cruiser, and the first shot being fired inside that cruiser by we don't even know who yet. I wish the few here that are most eager to post police bashing stories would show that they do have objective side to them by backing off and let the facts come forward before accusing the officer of cold blooded murder.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline olde north church

No, and it would be wise for the police department to give an honest account of what happened.  That said, between 100 and 200 police officers die in the line of duty each year, and it's always a difficult judgment between a real threat and a perceived threat.  If Brown was shot after being subdued, the officer or officers should and probably will face charges.

The last FBI (2012) showed 48 officers died in the line of duty in the U.S..
http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2012-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

12,765 homicides U.S. 2012
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expandhomicidemain

Considering LEOs aren't pressed into service AND 9x out of 10 are aware they are approaching a potentially dangerous situation, armed and wearing "bullet proof vest" and back-up a radio call away.  Compared to some poor bastard turning the doorknob to face some meth-head grabbing stereos and $127.00 in cash and change.    I know who's day I would rather be having.
I'm also pretty good at clearing through the fuzz of photos but if you can determine the person in the photo is the person now on the slab, you got me beat!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I haven't commented on this at all up until now and this is why.  The story evolves, and it behooves us not to judge until all the facts are in.

I tend to lament the fact that our police are militarizing themselves, but I also recognize that today's police officer has a very tough job.  He is not going to be given the benefit of the doubt when it becomes necessary to shoot an African-American perp.  Quite the opposite, in fact.  As we have seen in this case, the default choice for the libs and the MSM is always going to be police brutality because that matches the fairy tale they have been telling, which is that the African-American teenager is an innocent saint whose only "crime" is being black.

The reason they tell this fairy tale is because they can't tell the truth, which is that our inner city streets are filled with thugs who terrorize their communities, and these thugs are the Frankenstein monsters of modern American progressivism.  To mask that truth, the libs must convince the poor bastards living in these communities that it is the police who are terrorizing them. 

This is not to say that cops are incapable of being corrupted by their power.  They very clearly are.  As they arm themselves with tanks and M16s they just put more distance between themselves and the communities they are supposed to "serve."

Maybe both things are present in this case.  I think it's kneejerk to assume one or the other every time there is a police shooting.  Just because OPapaDoc and Al Sharpton go off half-cocked doesn't mean we should as well.

Offline sinkspur

6 foot 4, 300 lbs, trying to rearrange the officers cranium in the tight confines of the Police cruiser, and the first shot being fired inside that cruiser by we don't even know who yet. I wish the few here that are most eager to post police bashing stories would show that they do have objective side to them by backing off and let the facts come forward before accusing the officer of cold blooded murder.

The "facts" are that everyone, including the police chief, have said that shots were fired at Brown from 35 feet away.

Whether it was the initial shot, or additional shots, the confrontation at that point was over, the suspect was moving away and was no longer a threat.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Carling

Does the fact that Brown appears to have been involved in a robbery give the police free reign to shoot him dead?

Considering "eyewitnesses" said the cop was white, yet the cop is black, can we believe anything these "eyewitnesses" say? 

As for you; you've been proven to be laughably wrong on this already.  Sometimes it's best to fold before playing a losing hand.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Todd Starnes
4 mins ·
The narrative in Ferguson Missouri has taken a dramatic turn.
The Mainstream Media led us to believe that Michael Brown was a lovable, college-bound teenager who was just minding his own business when he was randomly accosted by the police.
It was a narrative advanced by professional race hustlers - and quite frankly - to some extent - by the Obama Administration.
The police now tell us Mr. Brown was the suspect in a strong arm robbery.
I doubt that's going to sway the "peaceful protesters."
"I am incensed," Laura Keys, 50, told The St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "I can't believe this is the tactic they are using, bringing up a robbery to make the victim look like he was the person who created this whole mess."
There was a rush to judgment in this case and the chief offender was our commander in chief.
President Obama was all too willing to stand before the cameras and deliver another "Cops Acting Stupidly" speech.
I wonder who will deliver the "politicians acting stupidly" speech?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sinkspur

Aren't you leaving out everything that happened...starting with the tussle through the open police cruiser window?

And we just found out that Darren Wilson is black.   :police:

I don't give a damn if he's purple.   Once Brown was outside the cruiser, moving away, the confrontation was over.  Every account of eyewitnesses were that there were multiple shots and his hands were in the air.

THAT is why there is no police account of this incident.  The cop overreacted and committed manslaughter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08/15/Lawyer-Confirms-Brown-Took-Cigars-From-Store

Lawyer Confirms Brown Took Cigars From Store

on Breitbart TV 15 Aug 2014, 9:22 AM PDT

Friday on MSNBC, host Alex Witt confirmed that the attorney for Michael Brown's friend Dorian Johnson, Freeman Bosley said, "My client did tell us and told the FBI they went into the store. He told the FBI he did take the cigarettes."

The Ferguson Police Department released a report and photos Friday morning detailing a convenance store robbery of cigarillo's shortly before Brown was fatal shot last Saturday.

Witt said, "I just got off the phone with Freeman Bossily, an attorney for the witness that was with Michael Brown when he was killed. He admitted he said he told federal officials and county officials that Michael Brown did, indeed, take a pack of mini cigars."
Support the USO

Offline sinkspur

Considering "eyewitnesses" said the cop was white, yet the cop is black, can we believe anything these "eyewitnesses" say? 

As for you; you've been proven to be laughably wrong on this already.  Sometimes it's best to fold before playing a losing hand.

I haven't heard one single eyewitness even refer to the race of the cop. 

Wrong?  Where have I been wrong?  The hothead Ferguson chief was relieved of duty and guess what?  Everything was calm last night.  I never made a comment about Brown because Brown is not the issue; the behavior of the cop is the issue.  Shooting a suspect who is no longer a threat is at the very least a fireable offense. 

Offline GourmetDan

"I am incensed," Laura Keys, 50, told The St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "I can't believe this is the tactic they are using, bringing up a robbery to make the victim look like he was the person who created this whole mess."

I suppose we'll never hear about it if the clerk identifies him as the robber...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08/15/St-Louis-Alderman-President-Strong-Arm-Robbery-Exact-Same-Thing-as-Drinking-and-Driving

St Louis Alderman President: Strong-Arm Robbery 'Exact Same Thing' as Drinking and Driving

on Breitbart TV 15 Aug 2014, 9:10 AM PDT

In an appearance on MSNBC’s “NewsNation” on Friday, Lewis Reed, president of the Board of Aldermen, argued that alleged strong-arm robbery by suspect Michael Brown was similar to a driving under the influence, and thus the treatment in the apprehension for the two crimes should have been the same.

In explaining to fill-in host Alex Witt that it will be “difficult” for Ferguson police to win the trust of the local community, he since both constituted “breaking the law,” if police had acted similarly in handling Brown as they would handle a DUI, people would be “outraged.”

“I think it's going to be difficult. Again, take a look at what happened just this morning when the request for the officer's name to be released they finally came forward with the name. Along with that comes I think will be viewed by a lot of people as a smear campaign on Michael Brown. If he took the cigarillos, if he indeed took the cigarillos, OK. That’s breaking the law. It’s against the law to drink and drive. and when people go to baseball games if they have two beers within the last 15 minutes and get behind the wheel and drive home, it would -- people would be outraged if police officers began pull those people over, take them out of their cars and shoot them. And when you look at this, it's the exact same thing, I think.”

Reed went say based on the focus should be on the police action and not the crime of strong-arm robber.
Support the USO

Offline NavyCanDo

The "facts" are that everyone, including the police chief, have said that shots were fired at Brown from 35 feet away.

Whether it was the initial shot, or additional shots, the confrontation at that point was over, the suspect was moving away and was no longer a threat.

Here is one of those "facts" you speak of from a witness talking to KMOV TV - "We wasn't committing any crime, bringing no harm to nobody, but my friend was murdered in cold blood".   
Now that we know a crime was committed, and a violent one at that, everything this witness just said is a complete lie. Now that is a fact......    How many other witnesses are also lying?  And as for the statement from the "police chief" you spoke of, do you have a transcript? Every news briefing I have seen with his has been far more vague, as they wait for the facts to come in.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:34:03 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

Here is one of those "facts" you speak of from a witness talking to KMOV TV - "We wasn't committing any crime, bringing no harm to nobody, but my friend was murdered in cold blood".   
Now that we know a crime was committed, and a violent one at that, everything this witness just said is a complete lie. Now that is a fact......    How many other witnesses are also lying?  And as for the statement from the "police chief" you spoke of, do you have a transcript? Every news briefing I have seen with his has been far more vague, as they wait for the facts to come in.

His friend was not murdered in cold blood.  Do you think it's good police practice to shoot a man with his hands in the air? Every single eyewitness agrees that that "fact" did happen.

Offline Carling

I don't give a damn if he's purple.   Once Brown was outside the cruiser, moving away, the confrontation was over.  Every account of eyewitnesses were that there were multiple shots and his hands were in the air.

THAT is why there is no police account of this incident.  The cop overreacted and committed manslaughter.

HAHAHAHA!!!  Just stop, already.  You don't know what happened, and your initially assumptions have been proven tragically ignorant and incorrect.

Offline NavyCanDo

His friend was not murdered in cold blood.  Do you think it's good police practice to shoot a man with his hands in the air? Every single eyewitness agrees that that "fact" did happen.

Until they are willing to give a sworn statement under the penalty of perjury, those witnesses statements carry no legal weight.    None!!!!

Offline sinkspur

The police always do this.  They say "it's going to take weeks to complete the investigation."  They say that because they want to drain the emotion out of the situation and for things to calm down.

The fact is, the Ferguson PD knows what happened.  It took them two days to interview the first eyewitness, but now that they've done that and probably interviewed others, they can get a better picture.  Hopefully, they've talked to Wilson and gotten his version.

That we are not hearing any account of what happened from the PD is telling.   

Michael Brown was a thief and may have fought with the officer.  The question is, do we allow a LEO to become judge, jury, and executioner in this case?

Offline sinkspur

HAHAHAHA!!!  Just stop, already.  You don't know what happened, and your initially assumptions have been proven tragically ignorant and incorrect.

You're still in your "burr under the saddle" mode.  The color of the officer is not the issue.  I guessed like everybody else.

What other assumptions I made have been wrong?

Offline Carling

Witnesses also said the cop was white.  Other witnesses said nothing about robbery.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/new-witness-to-michael-brown-shooting-speaks-to-don-lemon-about-what-she-saw/

Tiffany Mitchell, another eyewitness to the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson last weekend, spoke out on CNN tonight. She told Don Lemon she saw Brown trying to pull away from the officer moments before he was shot. This comes days after a friend of Brown’s who witnessed the shooting said the police officer is “guilty of murder.”

Mitchell said Brown had started running from the police officer, and the officer ran after him, firing his gun. Then, she said, “the kid’s body jerked as if he was hit from behind and he turned around and he puts his hands up like this and the cop continued to fire, and he just dropped down to the ground.”

She described the officer in question as a tall, white male, and told Lemon she heard at least five or six shots.

And in addition, another person connected to Mitchell, who she was picking up in the neighborhood, was also witness to the shooting, and Mitchell’s lawyer said her account provides the same information about what happened that day.

Watch both segments below, via CNN:

I typically agree with you, but you're not helping your case at all with your histrionics. 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:46:06 pm by Carling »

Offline MACVSOG68

The last FBI (2012) showed 48 officers died in the line of duty in the U.S..
http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2012-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

12,765 homicides U.S. 2012
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expandhomicidemain

Considering LEOs aren't pressed into service AND 9x out of 10 are aware they are approaching a potentially dangerous situation, armed and wearing "bullet proof vest" and back-up a radio call away.  Compared to some poor bastard turning the doorknob to face some meth-head grabbing stereos and $127.00 in cash and change.    I know who's day I would rather be having.
I'm also pretty good at clearing through the fuzz of photos but if you can determine the person in the photo is the person now on the slab, you got me beat!

According to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, over the decade from 2003 to 2012, there were an average of 154 deaths, 57,892 assaults, and 15,483 injuries of LEOs.  Information provided by the FBI.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline sinkspur

Until they are willing to give a sworn statement under the penalty of perjury, those witnesses statements carry no legal weight.    None!!!!

Does the admission by Chief Jackson that shots were fired from 35 feet away carry any weight?  Where did he get that? 

As for those eyewitnesses, I'm betting they'll swear to the fact that he had his hands in the air as the cop was shooting because every single one of them has attested to it.

Offline flowers

Assaulting an Indian clerk at the convenience store minutes before.....

Lying dead in the street after being shot by police....AFTER he physically assaulted the officer who confronted him BEFORE HE COULD EVEN GET OUT OF HIS CRUISER.
Where did you find that photo of his body in the street? link?

Offline Carling

The color of the officer is not the issue.

I agree, actually.  It matters not a bit.  Let's allow the facts and an investigation to be known before we all go rioting in the streets.