Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Mike Brown caught on tape in strong armed robbery just minutes before being stopped by Darren Wilson  (Read 9651 times)

Online mountaineer

Ferguson isn't a "small town."  It's a city within a major metropolitan area.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

A city within a major metropolitan area that also has a beefed-up militarized police force.

Ferguson has 21, 000 people.  I'm guessing the ratio of police-citizens is way above that of comparable cities.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline MACVSOG68

I'll take their rate of danger stats any day of the week.

Yeah, I'm not good with math at all, but for some reason I'll take 1/3 of one percent over 50 percent...

In our small county, we had two deputies shot down within a two month period, during routine traffic stops.  And of course they weren't loaded with body armor, weapons drawn and backed up.  Every police officer faces this danger every day of his or her shift.  And unlike some critics of the police here, they usually don't choke to death over donuts. 

Unlike "Joe front porch", every police officer is bound to a significantly higher standard of proof, and rightly so.  But like Trayvon Martin, this recent black saintly gentle giant who was a nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize is nothing more than a victim of a white racist police state.  Perhaps to save tax dollars, we can move directly to the penalty phase for this police officer.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline Carling

No way to know the validity of this, but it's as plausible (or more so, IMO) as Wilson shooting a Gentle Giant in cold blood in front of numerous witnesses.  I also want to see the toxicology reports from the coroner, because as I've earlier stated, almost nobody that age steals Swisher Sweets because they like the tobacco.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/exclusive-friend-of-officer-darren-wilson-speaks-out-on-shooting-of-mike-brown-audio/

“He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description. And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them. Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.

And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off.

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

Dana says the caller was vetted.

More… Earlier this week the police said the toxicology report will take four weeks to complete

:nometalk:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 11:50:19 pm by Carling »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Should a major riot take place in a major metro area, expect the ghetto dwellers to march into the better areas.

I want a very, very well armed and equipped force, for that possibility. If that means taking hand-me-down vehicles and other aids, it is fine.

My city is 200,000 and part of a major metro area of over 10 million. Because we are a youth "play destination," we have had several riots.

But if a Rodney King type event takes place, expect and plan for the folks with perpetual grievances, to bring them to your quiet suburb.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Yeah, I'm not good with math at all, but for some reason I'll take 1/3 of one percent over 50 percent...

In our small county, we had two deputies shot down within a two month period, during routine traffic stops.  And of course they weren't loaded with body armor, weapons drawn and backed up.  Every police officer faces this danger every day of his or her shift.  And unlike some critics of the police here, they usually don't choke to death over donuts. 

Unlike "Joe front porch", every police officer is bound to a significantly higher standard of proof, and rightly so.  But like Trayvon Martin, this recent black saintly gentle giant who was a nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize is nothing more than a victim of a white racist police state.  Perhaps to save tax dollars, we can move directly to the penalty phase for this police officer.

Agree with everything, MAC. 

Doesn't matter what the perp had just done.  He could have been standing over his dead victim...blood dripping off the knife.   Soon as he drops the weapon and drops to his knees with his hands up in the air...police officer must immediately go back to DEFCON 3. 

Dirty Harry on the 50 yard line stepping on the serial killer's wounded leg comes to mind.  LOL!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline speekinout

No way to know the validity of this, but it's as plausible (or more so, IMO) as Wilson shooting a Gentle Giant in cold blood in front of numerous witnesses.  I also want to see the toxicology reports from the coroner, because as I've earlier stated, almost nobody that age steals Swisher Sweets because they like the tobacco.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/exclusive-friend-of-officer-darren-wilson-speaks-out-on-shooting-of-mike-brown-audio/

Thanks, Carling. That's the first really plausible explanation I've seen. And if the toxicology reports come back with some evidence of impairment, I'd be very willing to believe it happened just that way.

Online DCPatriot

Pot smokers don't bum rush police.   My guess is that he was high on PCP or something.

....and he may have listened to too much violent rap music and wasn't uh, living in the moment.  :police:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Carling

Pot smokers don't bum rush police.   My guess is that he was high on PCP or something.

....and he may have listened to too much violent rap music and wasn't uh, living in the moment.  :police:

I didn't say it was because he was on marijuana.  I'm positive toxicology will show pot.  I'd be shocked if there was no THC in his system.  What I'm wondering is what was the pot he and friends smoked laced with ... PCP seems likely.  I also don't think he had just smoked in between stealing the cigars and getting shot.  Looking at the video, he was clearly agitated even at the market where he assaulted the shop owner, and was showing signs of being under the influence of PCP.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 12:31:38 am by Carling »

Online DCPatriot

I didn't say it was because he was on marijuana.  I'm positive toxicology will show pot.  I'd be shocked if there was no THC in his system.  What I'm wondering is what was the pot he and friends smoked laced with ... PCP seems likely.  I also don't think he had just smoked.  Looking at the video, he was clearly agitated even at the market where he assaulted the shop owner.

LOL!   We were talking about the reason they stole the cigarellos...not to smoke but to fill them with marijuana.  Sorry that wasn't clear.

He was either agitated, or filled with a sense of bravado.  He just assaulted a shop owner.  Still had the bunch of cigarellos in his hand when the cop told them to freeze.

They were on their way, walking in the middle of the street.

Offline Carling

Doesn't matter what the perp had just done.  He could have been standing over his dead victim...blood dripping off the knife.  Soon as he drops the weapon and drops to his knees with his hands up in the air...police officer must immediately go back to DEFCON 3. 

What does this have to do with the Brown shooting?

Offline Charlespg

Sorry I don't believe a word of that!!!!
The way police are behaving in this day and age I'm not sure its a lie
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline MACVSOG68

Agree with everything, MAC. 

Doesn't matter what the perp had just done.  He could have been standing over his dead victim...blood dripping off the knife.   Soon as he drops the weapon and drops to his knees with his hands up in the air...police officer must immediately go back to DEFCON 3. 

Dirty Harry on the 50 yard line stepping on the serial killer's wounded leg comes to mind.  LOL!

Absolutely...well with the exception of Harry Callahan.   **nononono*
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Online DCPatriot

What does this have to do with the Brown shooting?

???

The cop was obviously under an adrenaline rush after having this lovable giant put his hands on him and going for his gun inside the cruiser.

As soon as the kid stopped and turned around and fell to his knees, the cop was supposed to 'forget' what just happened and calmly take him into custody.

.....yeah.....like any of us in here would have.    :whistle:

Offline Carling

???

The cop was obviously under an adrenaline rush after having this lovable giant put his hands on him and going for his gun inside the cruiser.

As soon as the kid stopped and turned around and fell to his knees, the cop was supposed to 'forget' what just happened and calmly take him into custody.

.....yeah.....like any of us in here would have.    :whistle:

Who said the Gentle Giant dropped to his knees and put his hands in the air?  His accomplice in the store robbery?

Offline Charlespg

One of the good things that will come out of this Ferguson incident is that there is bipartisan support in Congress to shut off the Pentagon distribution of military equipment to local police departments. 

Except they should also go further and confiscate MWRAPS and the more over-the-top weapons (like submachine guns) that are in the possession of these LEOs.  It is ridiculous to see a small town like Ferguson trotting out mall ninjas in their full camouflage to combat what?  Black people walking down the street?

My little town has 42,000 residents.  We have an MWRAP (never used) and a 40 member SWAT team that has been called out once since it was formed in 2007 and that was to surround a house with a man inside who was threatening to kill himself.  Ridiculous.
don't hold your breath
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Oceander

Does the fact that Brown appears to have been involved in a robbery give the police free reign to shoot him dead? 

Nope.  But there seems to be a little more involved here.

Offline musiclady

Nope.  But there seems to be a little more involved here.

That's what I was referring to when I called the video "evidence" above.

Evidence that there was much more going on than we have been led to believe.

And even more of a reason to wait for the information to all be accumulated before either condemning, or exonerating the police officer, or Brown.

In my humble opinion, that is..   ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline olde north church

1.  I see through your statistics game you're trying to play.  A subset of a subset.

2.  Yeah, Heaven forbid you question a badge.

3.  Lose a debate, move to hyperbole.  Typical Leftist tactic. 

On your way.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
ONC - MAC isn't exactly leftist. There are people way further to the left than he is, even on here. I'm one of them.

What I am objecting to in this case is "Trial by media." Brown could have been the biggest scumbag on the planet, but the reflexive reaction is to blame the cop in these cases. Think of the Trayvon case. Zimmerman was convicted in the court of public opinion before he'd even been arrested - all for two idiots confronting each other and one winding up dead.

Innocent until proven guilty is the rule. I wish the 24/7 news cycle would remember that.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

ONC - MAC isn't exactly leftist. There are people way further to the left than he is, even on here. I'm one of them.

What I am objecting to in this case is "Trial by media." Brown could have been the biggest scumbag on the planet, but the reflexive reaction is to blame the cop in these cases. Think of the Trayvon case. Zimmerman was convicted in the court of public opinion before he'd even been arrested - all for two idiots confronting each other and one winding up dead.

Innocent until proven guilty is the rule. I wish the 24/7 news cycle would remember that.  :shrug:

Actually, except to say (paraphrasing)  "I can't tell if it's the same person based upon grainy photographs.".  I didn't make a comment one way or the other about the suspect or the president's comments.  MAC said something about my support of a racist police state or something like that.  I didn't make any such comment or implication but hey.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 08:30:08 pm by olde north church »

And then basically stated by my position I supported the deaths of local deputies?   
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 08:30:58 pm by olde north church »

Online DCPatriot

Actually, except to say (paraphrasing)  "I can't tell if it's the same person based upon grainy photographs.".  I didn't make a comment one way or the other about the suspect or the president's comments.  On a bitch move on her part, MAC said something about my support of a racist police state or something like that.  I didn't make any such comment or implication but hey, I guess her husband is a cop or something.

BTW, MACVSOG68 is a man....in the truest sense of the word.   :police:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Actually, except to say (paraphrasing)  "I can't tell if it's the same person based upon grainy photographs.".  I didn't make a comment one way or the other about the suspect or the president's comments.  On a bitch move on her part, MAC said something about my support of a racist police state or something like that.  I didn't make any such comment or implication but hey, I guess her husband is a cop or something.

Trust me - MAC is most definitely male. The presence of a husband is up to him though!  :beer:

You two got at cross purposes over this. Something that would never happen in a bar, where you can see each others faces and body language. Emotions are running a bit high about Ferguson, for obvious reasons. We got what seems to be an out of control cop shooting an unarmed man who was running away, a bunch of rioters and looters, overly armed SWAT teams (shit - we don't wear that much gear in a hot zone) and the usual race baiters running their mouths. It's a mess and a half.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink