Author Topic: GOP poll shows McConnell up big over Bevin  (Read 7414 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Re: GOP poll shows McConnell up big over Bevin
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 01:21:12 am »
what, pray tell, are "'real' polls"?

Not the polls commissioned by Mitch McConnell.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2014, 01:22:44 am »
Not the polls commissioned by Mitch McConnell.

So polls by the DNC machine would count as "real" then?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2014, 01:23:11 am »
The "real" polls show Mitch losing to her and Bevins defeating her.

So now we're down to "real polls" (the ones that agree with me) and "fake polls" (the ones that don't agree with me).

This is going to be a wave election.  McConnell will win, any Republican candidate will beat Sam Nunn's daughter in Georgia, and the GOP will pick up eight seats in the Senate.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2014, 01:23:50 am »
So now we're down to "real polls" (the ones that agree with me) and "fake polls" (the ones that don't agree with me).

This is going to be a wave election.  McConnell will win, any Republican candidate will beat Sam Nunn's daughter in Georgia, and the GOP will pick up eight seats in the Senate.

from your lips to God's ear.

i'll believe it when i see it

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2014, 01:24:26 am »
Thanks Howie!  We need all the help we can get - and welcome to TBR!

0005a

Thank you, Ma'am!

Y'all have a really fine group of people here! I'm happy to be a small part of this.

I'll try to behave, accordingly!  :patriot:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2014, 01:26:42 am »
from your lips to God's ear.

i'll believe it when i see it

When you all get your wish and a really good guy is defeated and then McConnell is defeated by the Democrats it will be the fault of this old man not getting out of the way,
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2014, 01:27:20 am »
When you all get your wish and a really good guy is defeated and then McConnell is defeated by the Democrats it will be the fault of this old man not getting out of the way,

saith whom?

Offline Howie66

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2014, 01:27:33 am »
How weak/strong would McConnell be against proto-fascist, I mean democrat, Grimes?  That's all that really matters.  I don't particularly approve of Mr. McConnell, but I would certainly prefer him to any democrat, period.

I would suggest getting behind Mr. Bevin.  McConnell has already demonstrated beyond a doubt that he is not worth of staying in the Senate. now is the perfect time to TERM LIMIT him and send him into retirement.

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2014, 01:31:57 am »

The ones the public never see!

All, and I do mean ALL, of the rest of them aren't worth the paper they are printed on!  Most of them are designed to INFLUENCE opinions rather than measure them!

Within a few days of the actual election the public consumption polls will begin to become more accurate but not until then.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Howie66

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2014, 01:32:47 am »
Yeah.  These guys that make their LIVING doing polls are way off, they don't know what they're doing.

McConnell is going to beat Bevin by a huge margin and he'll beat that nutty Grimes too.  He ALWAYS has these near-death experiences and survives them all.

Do you ever READ your posts BEFORE posting? Or, are you into Chihuahuas?

Offline Howie66

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2014, 01:36:35 am »
Dream the dream conservatives.  Bevin can't win the primary so you get McConnell or Grimes.  Real conservatives choose rat.

You sound just like those people that were telling us that TED CRUZ couldn't possibly beat 12 year Incumbent, Lt. Governor David Dewhurst ($25 Million War Chest) just 18 months ago.   :tongue2:

Offline Howie66

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2014, 01:39:35 am »
From your lips to God's ear.

From your comment, I would think that you are supporting the Turtle, Mitch McConnell. Or am I misreading your intent?

Offline Howie66

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2014, 01:40:50 am »

Is this a serious question? Really?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2014, 01:40:55 am »
I would suggest getting behind Mr. Bevin.  McConnell has already demonstrated beyond a doubt that he is not worth of staying in the Senate. now is the perfect time to TERM LIMIT him and send him into retirement.

That's my line  :laugh: There are signs up in Kentucky that say

I mean no disrespect, the man is 72.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2014, 01:41:10 am »
You sound just like those people that were telling us that TED CRUZ couldn't possibly beat 12 year Incumbent, Lt. Governor David Dewhurst ($25 Million War Chest) just 18 months ago.   :tongue2:

LOL! Being new here you have no way of knowing how very true that is!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2014, 01:42:10 am »
From your comment, I would think that you are supporting the Turtle, Mitch McConnell. Or am I misreading your intent?

It is about 50/50 here those who want no change and those who do... but the one person who actually lives in KY - wants Mitch gone and frankly she is the one who counts IMHO... I'm in the get rid of all the old farts crowd.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2014, 01:42:38 am »
The ones the public never see!

All, and I do mean ALL, of the rest of them aren't worth the paper they are printed on!  Most of them are designed to INFLUENCE opinions rather than measure them!

Within a few days of the actual election the public consumption polls will begin to become more accurate but not until then.

Well said, brother!  :beer:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2014, 01:44:02 am »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2014, 01:44:15 am »
Well said, brother!  :beer:

Been there, done that, got the Tee shirt!  :beer:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 01:44:34 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Howie66

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2014, 01:45:05 am »
That's my line  :laugh: There are signs up in Kentucky that say

I mean no disrespect, the man is 72.

Okay, I'll bite. He's an Old Fart! Since I'm 62, I can say that! RAH!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2014, 01:45:23 am »
I would wager none of the anti-Bevin crowd has ever bothered to listen to the man. He would make KY proud.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2014, 01:46:06 am »
LOL! Being new here you have no way of knowing how very true that is!

Can I claim to have a clue?  :whistle:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2014, 01:48:36 am »
Do you ever READ your posts BEFORE posting? Or, are you into Chihuahuas?

You're new here.  I'd suggest putting the smart-ass on the shelf.  What is your point.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2014, 01:48:38 am »
Okay, I'll bite. He's an Old Fart! Since I'm 62, I can say that! RAH!

About the average age of posters here. You're in good company.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2014, 01:48:45 am »
It is about 50/50 here those who want no change and those who do... but the one person who actually lives in KY - wants Mitch gone and frankly she is the one who counts IMHO... I'm in the get rid of all the old farts crowd.

I'm with you, Ma'am!

What ever happened to all these people that are always screaming about TERM LIMITS?? They are more vexing than a teen-age girl with all of their vacillating!   :chairbang: