General Category > Politics/Government

Democrat Bob Beckel: “I Got a Call from Somebody at the White House…” After Criticizing Obamacare

(1/3) > >>

ABX:

--- Quote ---“The other day on The Five I called for a delay for the implementation of this for five months or six months to a year. And I got a call from somebody at the White House who absolutely bludgeoned me over it…“
--- End quote ---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKdiB4YerR8

Rapunzel:
Beckel is the kind of liberal you don't want to go after like that... he will (and did) tell the world about it.

ABX:

--- Quote from: Rapunzel on October 23, 2013, 02:38:44 am ---Beckel is the kind of liberal you don't want to go after like that... he will (and did) tell the world about it.

--- End quote ---

And he'll keep going after it like a plate full of cheeseburgers.

Rapunzel:

--- Quote from: AbaraXas on October 23, 2013, 02:40:50 am ---And he'll keep going after it like a plate full of cheeseburgers.

--- End quote ---

Yep.  He was already on their poop list for proclaiming we need to stop all Muslim immigration to the USA until they get a handle on who is here and what they are doing.

Oceander:

--- Quote from: AbaraXas on October 23, 2013, 02:40:50 am ---And he'll keep going after it like a plate full of cheeseburgers.

--- End quote ---

One can only hope; the use of one member of one's opponent against other members is good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version