General Category > Politics/Government

Democrat Bob Beckel: “I Got a Call from Somebody at the White House…” After Criticizing Obamacare

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cincinnatus:
He may shoot off his mouth about this kind of blatant intimidation but you can rest assured Beckel will learn nothing from this incident about the kinds of people he supports. He will be back on Fox tomorrow yelling at Conservatives and promoting the Party line.

rangerrebew:

--- Quote from: Cincinnatus on October 23, 2013, 06:04:43 am ---He may shoot off his mouth about this kind of blatant intimidation but you can rest assured Beckel will learn nothing from this incident about the kinds of people he supports. He will be back on Fox tomorrow yelling at Conservatives and promoting the Party line.

--- End quote ---

What happened to Beckel is exactly what Nazis did to people who crossed Der Fuhrer.  Only those people died - which is on its way here.  Its exactly what has happened to Cindy Sheehan now the commiecrats don't need her; throw her from the bus. under the bus888

GourmetDan:

I think they'll have to delay the Individual Mandate.  No way can they get the website fixed.

It will have to be re-designed and re-programmed and that can't be done in time for everyone who wants to avoid the penalty to be signed up by Feb 14.

rangerrebew:

--- Quote from: GourmetDan on October 23, 2013, 10:00:34 pm ---I think they'll have to delay the Individual Mandate.  No way can they get the website fixed.

It will have to be re-designed and re-programmed and that can't be done in time for everyone who wants to avoid the penalty to be signed up by Feb 14.

--- End quote ---

Very prophetic, and now, true! :thumbsup:

Olivia:
Obama and his minions are trying to intimidate anyone that speaks out against him.
Bob Beckel can start looking for his IRS audit letter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version